Please Talk to Me

Emma's POV:

I followed my angry mother through storybrooke/future storybrooke/viney area. Whoever had the bright idea to pair me up with my Furious (at me) mother is beyond me.

I sighed as she stomped down the street, her hands were clenched at her sides and she hadn't looked or talked to me since we were at Granny's.
"So how long are you going to not talk to me?" I asked and she didn't answer instead she threw her grappling hook onto Zelena's hideout roof.

See the plan was we scare them out and the rest of our team would take care of the rest.
"Oh come on mom, you can't keep this up forever!!!" I shouted and she still just sniffed ignoring me completely.

"Fine don't talk to me,but if I die in here the last thing you said to me was nothing at all." I teased trying to get under her skin.
My mom's shoulders tensed and she whirled around angrily.
"That is not even remotely funny Emma Ruth!!!!!!" She raged and I held my hands up in surrender.

"Look I'm sorry I worried you but would you have rather I had been dead for real?" I asked and my mom's face fell and she wrapped her arms around me, practically smashing me in a hug.
"Of course not, I would never ever want that!" My mom whispered stubbornly.

I smiled tapping her shoulder.
"So we're good?" I asked and she smiled.
"Yes and please promise me that you'll be careful in here" she instructed and I grinned.
"I'll try!" I teased.

My mom held her hand out to me and grinned
"Are you ready?" She asked
"As I'll ever be!!"
To Be continued...
Thanks so much guys for Reading my book this far and I'm sorry that I took forever writing this but my teacher took my phone and I've had tons of homework, so please comment and vote and let me know your wonderful opinions ;) thanks and goodbye for now :-)