Girl Power

Aurora's POV:

We had finally tracked Emma's location using a locator spell. I rubbed my hands together in anticipation. I kept touching the sword that was strapped to my back. I had never weilded such a weapon, well I had never weilded a weapon period.

Thank goodness I wasn't alone on that because both Bell and Ella hadn't either. I studied Mulan who was the only one of us that seemed to know what she was doing. I shivered feeling slightly insecure about the whole plan.

Then I heard a blood curdling scream come from inside the factory.
"YOU NO NOTHING!!!" I heard Rumpelstiltskin yell angrily then I heard muffled laughter.

Mulan reached up and pulled a ladder down.
"Come on we'll take them by surprise and enter from the roof latch." She instructed motioning for Ella to go first.
__________________________________
Emma's POV:
I walked and walked my whole body was sore. Every inch of it and I felt so drained and now I had a broken wrist to add to my unique collection of injuries when I saw him,my dad.

He was laying across the path a sword stabbed into his chest. I screamed, and screamed and screamed before I raced to his side and placed his head in my lap.
"No! Dad! Don't leave me! Please don't leave me! I don't wanna loose you again!!" I sobbed letting my tears drip onto his pale face.

I closed my eyes and concentrated focusing all my magic. Trying to heal my dad,but it didn't work. I took a shuttery breath.
"I'm sorry I failed you daddy I'm so sorry. I'm sorry... I'm sorry!" I repeated over and over again clutching him to my chest.

To Be Continued...
Hey guys please vote and comment and let me know if you liked the chapter ;)