Goodbye and Hello

Killian's POV:
I nearly choked on air at Emma's words when my older self grinned at her and side stepped as three kids raced forward and they were adorable.

"Mommy!!" The two blonde ones screamed merrily and Emma scooped them up with a laugh. Then the girl with black curls rapped her arms around Emma.
"My beautiful Milah!" She whispered with a smile then she turned to future Killian with a frown.
"Wheres my other baby I know I had another one!" She exclaimed still holding onto the three kids.

I smiled when a rather older looking Granny handed Killian a little one year old, who then handed her to Emma.
"Hello my love meet your daughter Brandy!" He exclaimed and Emma raised an eyebrow.
"Brandy really?" He just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

"Wait let me know their names and ages?" I asked slightly confused and Emma smiled sadly.
"This is your future daughter and our eldest Milah Seashell Jones she's six , and this is Leah Snow Jones and Liam David Jones they're both four and apparently this is Brandy..?" She turned to my future self and he smirked.

"Brandy Aurora Ruby Jones." He told her gently and she smiled and told me she was one years old.
"How's that possible if you disappeared four years ago?" Snow asked and Emma looked down tears glistening in her eyes.

"Because without my heart I was selfish and I got pregnant with her after Killian stopped by once and when she was born I didn't want to get attached so I poofed to Killian handed her to him and left." She sighed sadly then her face turned serious.
"Now it is time for you to leave i desperately need your help, well my past self does. " she told us opening a portal.

Regina jumped through first obviously sick of this place, followed by Robin then Red.
Henry turned towards his future siblings with a smile.
"I can't wait for you guys to be my siblings!!" He cheered jumping through.

"I will see you soon my Swan!" I told her turning and jumping through.

__________________________________
David's POV:
I watched Emma hug Snow then Snow jumped through and I went to hug her but she placed her hand on my shoulder.
"My name now is Emma Jones." She smirked and I grinned.
"Yeah I kind of figured." I joked and she smiled then looked serious

"What you're about to see won't be pretty, and remember he's the key." She told me and I frowned
"What do you mean?" I asked completely confused.
"He's the key!" She told me gently hugging me and then pushing me into the portal.

To Be Continued...
Hey guys we're nearing the end :) so please comment and vote I love to hear what you guys think.

Also let me know if you like Emma and Hook's kids names!