Crazy People

Regina's POV:
After Emma was looking a bit better we were all just standing around while Emma explained to us who Sally and Daxton was.
"Wait you and Gold both got taken down by a couple toddlers?" I asked completely shocked and a bit amused.

Emma scowled at me
"For your information they were five and they had these special magical items they stole from someone named Merida and Moredune that made them super strong ." she complained and I just smirked.

"Well actually they're over a thousand years old." Zelena laughed walking into the room. Laughing followed by Ingrid and King George himself. I nearly choked on my drink that I was drinking.

"Ingrid how? How are you here?" Emma asked and I saw hope in her eyes.
"Emma they're all crazy you can't trust any of them." I yelled trying to pull her back.
"Well you see my darling Emma Zelena gave me a potion that brought me back." She explained and Zelena laughed and I wished the older Emma was here so she could take them all down.

Apparently I wished too much because a portal opened and out future Emma stepped.
"I figured you'd need help, and you left this in my time." She murmured throwing Henry's storybook at him.

"Aw well if it isn't the three imbisules, mind if I break their necks just for fun?" She asked grinning and all three of them looked confused and a bit fearful. Ooh this was gonna be fun.

To Be Continued....
Hey guys please vote and comment and let me know what you think ;) you're all so AWESOME each and everyone of you so if you ever want me to give you a shout out just P.M me and I'd be more than happy to. Since you're all so supportive and encouraging!!!