World of Pain

Emma's POV :

My mom sat looking so broken she was tied to a chair her head hung low. She was surrounded by ogres and thorn bushes. I shivered I hated ogres.

Swallowing my fear though I made my way through the thorns, I had already gotten cut up by angry knights trying to save Henry. So the thorns were kind of a upgrade. I was careful as to not make too much sound.

"Mom!" I called softly when I was just a foot away from her. All I got was silence as a reply.
"Mom!...mom!!" I shook her shoulders before getting desperate I screamed, "Mom..mom....mommy!!" Still she didn't move I fell to my knees sobbing uncontrollably.

I wanted to tell her she could not die that Neal needed her that I needed her,but it was too late. I stumbled away from her and turned towards the ogres. I let out a ear piercing whistle. Which made both of them turn towards me.
"GO ON TAKE ME I'M YOURS!!!"
__________________________________
Gold stared at Sally and Daxton anger and rage shining in his eyes when he heard Emma sobbing uncontrollably.
"Mommy!" She screamed loudly and he waved his hand sending both of the little terrors flying into the wall.

Swiftly he took Emma's phone and dialed Bell's number.
"Hello, Emma where are you? Everyone is worried." Her voice sounded so Wonderful to Gold but he yelled
"Bell its me Rumple you have to come find us, were being held captive! Emma's hurt!! Please hurry my love!" Rumple yelled just as the phone was shot from his hand by an arrow.

"You forget my dear boy Peter Pan never fails!"

To Be Continued....
Hey guys thanks so much for your support and comments and votes you're all so freaking awesome!!! Thanks a billion
Also I'm writing this at 6 a.m.
Before I start school so I hope you like it ;)