Start Talking

Emma's POV:
I swiftly buttoned up my jacket and made my way downstairs.
Where Granny,Rolland and Neal were waiting.
"I'm going to go talk to Zelena, I should be back by lunch." I told Granny who nodded with a worried smile.

"Just be careful Emma." She commanded all grandmotherly and I gave her a reassuring smile.
"Aren't I always." I joked waving goodbye and slamming the door behind me.

I dreaded going to Zelena's cell that woman was crazy! Also she liked playing games with your mind and whatnot. As I walked along the street I almost wished that I was babysitting the kids instead of Granny. I smiled to myself thinking.

Finally I reached the asylum and I beeped in pressing the button and then letting my arm flop to my side. There was a loud buzz and I was let in. The doors shut and locked behind me and I had to buzz in again to be let in through the second door, and the third and fourth until finally after the magic scanner. I was let into the lobby. That was caged with a caged door you had to buzz into.

"Hi, there I was wondering if I could visit Zelena for a minute." The resepsonist looked up
"Name?"
"Seriously you buzzed me in like twenty times!" I grumbled
"Name?" She asked sounding like a bored robot.

I sighed placing my hands on the table.
" Emma Swan!" I told her through gritted teeth. I watched her slowly write my name down
"Is it Emma with one m or two?" She asked and I groaned

"Who spells Emma with only one m?" I asked bitterly.
"So is that a yes or a no?" She asked and I shot her a forced smile.
"Two m's" I told her and she nodded stiffly before writing down my first name then she started on my last name and I felt like banging my head against the window.

"Alright just go to that door buzz in and then take a right down the hall then buzz in that door. Then sign in on the electronical sign in sheet, walk through that door then enter code 3336 into the keyboard then her room is number 666 you have to buzz in then you're there." She explained and I groaned this was going to take forever.

I smiled at the lady, who was getting on my nerves as I buzzed in again and told the lady my name again into the stupid intercom system.

Finally after I had finished all of her instructions I stood outside Zelena's door and read the room number over in my head 666
"Well that's irronic." I grumbled before buzzing in again.

When I walked into the room Zelena sat on her bed smiling smugly.
"Zelena, you lost something earlier care to explain?" I questioned and she smiled eviliy.
"Whatever do you mean darling?" She asked in her anoying mocking tone.

"Where's my parents, my son and my friends?" I asked her getting frustrated.
"Let's just say they took a little trip" she said making a pa sound on the p.

To Be Continued....
Hey everyone please oh please comment and vote and tell me what you guys think ;)