Confrontation

David's POV:
We all walked through the woods, pondering if this plan was going to work. The plan was pretty simple.

All of us from the past and Neal, Cassidy and Haddy were going to sneak into the castle and try and talk to Emma.
We reached the gate and I gasphed the place was super creepy.

I shivered then started climbing the gate. Which shook me off like it was alive.
"Wonderful!" Regina grumbled dryly and it was Neal who yelled.
"Hey well just get caught by the guards because they'll take us right to her! " Regina sighed flicking her wrist we were in the middle of the castle.

"Let's just see if we can find her!" Regina complained and about ten minutes later we were doing this
"Na na na betcha can't catch me!!" Henry called as a guard chased him around the room.

"Awe he's too chubby to even run!" Red mocked and a rather plump guard growled and charged her.
We did this for awhile until we let them catch us. They marched all ten of us down the corridor, up a bunch of stairs, through a hidden doorway and up some more stairs before we finally reached a set of black pointy shapped doors and the handles were black swans.

They shoved us inside the room and one yelled.
"My Queen we found these trespassors trespassing on your grounds!" He explained and a sickeningly evil laugh filled the room. It made my blood run cold.
"Dear, dear Michael, if they're a trespassor then I kind of figured they were trespassing." Emma's voice rang through out the room.

The guard gulped fearfully , the poor guy was literally shaking , I almost felt sorry for the guy.
"I am truly s-sorry m-m-my Q-queen-n." He shivered and again the blood curdling laugh rang across the room.

Then someone clapped and a bunch of torches automatically lit themselves. We all looked up and saw Emma. Only she didn't look like the Emma we knew.
Oh no, she was the farthest thing from my Emma.

To Be Continued...
Hey guys please vote and comment let me know what you think!!