The S.E.T.F

Red's POV:
This place was crazy and I was so confused these kids looked very familiar to me, but I still had no idea as to who they actually were.

"Rolland" he finished and I gasphed.
"Rolland?" I whispered and he grinned brightly.
"Exactly my dear and this is the infamous Goldie Locks otherwise know as Goldie, you haven't met her yet but don't worry you will." He explained and Goldie laughed pushing his shoulder playfully.

"You're such a dork Rolland." She laughed and he laughed back.
"Am not !" She snickered with a smile.
"Whatever you say my love." She joked and I turned and saw Robin's uneasy face.

"Okay you two get a room." Regina grumbled and Rolland smirked.
"Says you " he shot back and she smiled.
" To Shay" she mumbled.

Then Rolland laughed lightly before his face became dead serious.
"So my dear friends are you here to join the S. E. T. F ?" He asked and Haddy nodded with Cassie and Neal.

"Yeah they're here from the past!" Cassie exclaimed quickly. Rolland nodded earnestly.
"Very well then you'll have to meet Muffy first before anything." He told us.

"Um hold on what's the S. T .p or whatever you said?" Snow asked and Rolland smirked,but Goldie explained.
"The S.E.T.F. is the save Emma task force, we plan on bringing Emma home even if none of the adults believe in us." She whispered honestly.

Rolland grinned before gesturing for us to follow
"Hurry we haven't got much time."

To Be Continued....
Hey please vote and comment thankyou so much you're all so awesome