I Feel so Alone

Emma's POV : (please read note at end it's important)

The ogre hit me in the face knocking me to the ground. I felt blood running down the side of my face. I sat there on my knees panting heavily. I squinted my eyes closed and waited, wanted for the ogres to kill me.

After a minute of waiting and nothing happening, I peeked one of my eyes open and saw that I was back at that awful green path. Slowly I stood and made my way down the path, it was beyond difficult to walk. What with my burns, scratches, bruises and now bleeding head.

I shivered slightly running my hands up and down my arms. I felt so drained both physically and mentally. Then I saw her, Red. She was hanging by her hands her head hung low, her raven locks covering her face.
Swiftly I jumped (well rolled) onto the pedestal.

"Red, please come back to me please!" I begged shaking her shoulder violently. I was already weak, and in pain. Seeing the usually strong and determined Red just hanging there looking so defeated it broke my heart.

"Red I'm so sorry I didn't let you be my godmother. I'm sorry that I pushed you away at times." I cried, oh I just fell to my knees and let the sobs rack my body.

I just sat there on my knees shaking uncontrollably and sobbing loudly. Why hadn't the ogres just killed me? Why?

To be Continued....
Hey guys thanks so much for your support and encouragement.

I was wondering if you would do me to huge favours okay so the first one is please check out my good friend greys_fanfiction335 book here's the link
http://w.tt/1NuTlbw
And if this link doesn't work the book's called
"Into the Future"

Also my dear follower
EmmaTomson123 is so amazing and supportive so if you would all check out her story it is so good ,and please follow her.