Do I Have to?

David's POV:

I watched Cassie, Neal and Haddy push Emma forward. All three were smiling widly and Henry trailed in after them not as pushy as the other three.
"Don't worry everybody, Emma can't hurt anyone!!" Cassie reassured them and Mittens walked towards them dispite Aurora's objections, as did P.J. , Jack, Jill ,Goldie, Rolland,Muffy and a blonde girl.

"Alexandra no!" Ella yelled trying to grab her daughter's hand, but she dodged her mother's grip and stepped forward.
"How?" Mittens asked turning to Neal who blushed brightly , when a girl who looked around ten or so raced into Granny's.
"Is it true is Emma really back?" She asked her red hair flying behind her.

Swiftly Gina teleported her next to her and Rob scooped her up. Emma snorted at their fear.
"Neal? I asked you how?" Mittens whispered and he smiled.
"Haddy has her dagger." He exclaimed and Haddy smiled triumphantly.

Mr. Mills raced forward looking frantic.
"Haddy give it back!" He yelled frantically and Regina snorted.
"Yes there's a great idea give the dark one her dager so she won't have anything holding her back from destroying us all!!" She snapped making Cassie snicker, and Rolland laugh out loud.

Emma just rolled her eyes while Haddy looked her right in the eye.
"Return their love now!!!" And to my surprise Emma yelled
"Ugh do I have to?" She whined
"Yes!"
"But I don't wanna!" She complaind and Haddy put her hands on her hips.
"Just do it!!" She spat and Emma shook her head and before Haddy could retaliate Neal snatched the dagger from her hand.

"Oh for the love of all that is holy just use the dagger!" He complained and Haddy snatched the dagger back.
"I was just about to but you interrupted me!" She yelled
"No you weren't !!" He argued
"Yeah I was!!" She retaliated stubbornly.
"Nu uh!!"
"Yeah huh!!"
"No you weren't !!"
"Yes I was!!"
"No you weren't !!"
"Ye-!!"

"OKAY!! Enough I'll do it just both of you shut up!!" Emma hissed waving her hand and a bright pink light enveloped them all.

To Be Continued...