Smack Down

Hey just wanted to say this chapter is dedicated to
C_OUAT who gave me the idea thanks so much

Robin's POV:
I held my breath as we walked into the sanctuary. It looked nothing like Granny's in fact it looked like the inside of a run down cabin. Hammocks, beds and mattresses lay on the floor and were strung all over the walls.

And a older me sat in the back sitting on a mattress looking sad.
"Robin!" Gina yelled racing towards him then she explained the whole situation to him. He just smiled and nodded like an idiot.

"Alright tell us where Emma is?" Snow demanded crossing her arms.
"I don't think you really want to know Snow." James whispered emerging from the shadows. David frowned.
"Then why would we have asked?"

"Now now let's all take a deep cleansing breath." Gina instructed. Regina snorted
"Yeah everyone listen to the demented old hippy!" She mocked and Gina turned towards her with a frown.
"I don't like your tone dear." She told her and Regina sneered.

"Awe well I don't really care you're so pathetic!!" She spat and I saw Gina scowl and I mean scowl a real Regina scowl. So I stepped back knowing what was coming.

"Pathetic? I'll show you pathetic!!" She shouted a fireball forming in her hand. Both Neal and Cassidy looked stunned and even more so when she threw it at her past self.

"Awe is that the best you can do grandma?" Regina asked smirking.
"Not even close witch!!" She raged throwing her across the room.

Regina laughed standing up with a smirk. Before she could take another step a little girl raced over tears streaming down her face.
"No don't fight please don't fight!!" Her little face was so upset.

It reminded me of someone but I couldn't place who. She had blondeish brown hair and deep green eyes.
"Grandma don't fight please!!" She sobbed and Gina's face softened immediately.
"On Haddily I'm so sorry." She whispered and the girl turned to Regina and helped her to her feet.

"You alright?" She asked and Regina studied the girl.
"I'm fine,who are you?"
"I'm Haddily um Grace and Henry's daughter." She explained quietly.

"Whoah whoah whoah I have a kid?" Henry asked and Haddily smiled brightly wiping her tears
"Almost three mom's pregnant with twins." Then she laughed at Henry's horrified expression.

Regina smiled warmly and I did too. When all of our future selves turned Neal,Cassidy and Haddily raced towards us.
"If you want to know what happend to Emma follow us to our leaders." Haddy whispered softly and we all nodded as the kids lead us out the door.

As we trudged through the thick vines and dense trees the kids told us about the future some more. Apparently the Dark Queen had come to town and taken over. When we walked into a small grove of trees that formed a small cave. We walked through and saw a teen boy who was perched on a high treestump. Standing next to him was a teenage girl with the curlyest and blomde hair I had ever seen.

"Welcome travelers!" The boy
Yelled jumping from the treestump.

''Who're you two?" Henry asked and the boy smirked
"I am none other than.."

To be Continued....
Hey guys can you guess who these two are I'll give you a hint they're from my first book just a little girl

If you can guess it right I'll add any idea to this book you want, or character so long as its reasonable. Also I'll give you credit for the idea or character