Missing

Emma's POV:

I raced quickly to Granny's Neal cradled gently in my arms. I was super late, because Neal had wet himself all over the place so I had to turn around and go home then grab the diaper bag so that I didn't have to go all the way back home.

Neal began to fuss and whine pitifully.
"I know buddy we're almost to mommy okay then you can eat." I promised him and he waved his little clenched fists at me in acknowledgement.

Finally we reached Granny's and I swiftly opened the door and walked in and found the place was semi - deserted. Just then Granny raced over to me looking concerned.
"Emma have you seen Red?" She asked and I frowned softly shaking my head no.

"No have you seen my parents, son or boyfriend?" I asked and this time she shook her head.
"No but this whole building was a shaking and a rattling earlier but when I came downstairs to investigate no one was down here." She told me and I nodded trying to put the pieces together.

Quickly I handed Neal to Granny and began to search the restaurant. They were all missing my parents, Henry and Red. I tripped over something and fell to my knees. Cursing I looked at what I had tripped over and realized it was Regina's purse and Robin's phone.

"Great so I've got seven missing people, who just vanished without a trace." I murmured to myself. Then I turned to Granny
"You think you can watch Neal for awhile just until I'm done searching?" I asked and Granny nodded earnestly.

"Of course dear, and please bring them home." She pleaded and I nodded.
"Don't worry I plan to." I promised walking out the door swiftly.

To Be Continued...
Hey there guys please vote and comment and let me know if you like this story so far
You're all fantastic thanks so much for the support.