Monsters Inside of my Head

Gold's POV:
I stared at Emma she was getting worse and worse by the minute and only true love could break the spell and all the people who love her were missing.

I sighed sadly, and Zelena had nearly given me a heart attack when she came dressed as my father, only to change back and laugh at my misfortune.
"Hey Zelena how long do you think Emma has before she?" Daxton made a killing gesture by dragging his finger across his neck.

"Hmm I don't know ,but probably in I'd say about five hours!" She laughed shaking her head when someone fell on top of her.
"Sorry we're late!" Bell exclaimed with a smirk.
__________________________________
Emma's POV:
I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I was loosing the will power to continue walking. My whole family was dead, every last one of them dead!

I hopped along with my broken ankle searing with pain, indescribable ,unbareable pain. That made me want to just roll over and die. I closed my eyes letting the tears drip down my face. I took a shuttery breath and continued on, I knew that I had to see Killian for myself, he had to be okay.

If he was dead, then I'd kill myself right there, better yet just roll over and let my injuries take over. I just had to find him, and I hoped and hoped that he would be alright , that not everyone was gone.

To Be Continued....
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter;)
There will be more to come soon I promise.