Loosing All That Matters

Emma's POV:
I was army crawling across the floor. My legs were broken so I was using my arms to scoot down the path.

I was loosing blood, and lots of it , I had just been stepped on by a giant flying monkey. Then it had thrown me across the clearing and I hit my back on a tree, so at this point, everything hurt.

Every single part of my body hurt and it didn't help that I had a sprained wrist so I was like a crippled catapillar trying to wriggle down the path. With one arm might I add.

When I heard evil laughter ring across the sky. It made me shiver. That's when I saw him, Killian oh god Killian. He was laying on the floor at the base of a beanstalk. His heart was in a pile of dust next to his face. I shivered and crawled over to him and placed my hand on his cheek.

"Killian?" I murmured softly tears falling from my face. He felt so cold and lifeless, it broke my heart.
"Killian... You can't leave me all alone!" I cried my lower lip trembling and my vision going blurry with tears. I shakily laid my head on his chest and sobbed , I sobbed so hard that my injuries hurt.

Why did everyone I love die? I always lost the people that mattered most to me.

_________________________________
Bell held the limp form of Emma in her lap. Emma shivered and shook with sobs.
"Why?" She murmured before blood began to leak from the corners of her mouth.
"She doesn't have much time left!" Gold yelled and Mulan scowled

"Just exactly how much time does she have?" She questioned raising an eyebrow.
"I'd say about twenty minutes dearie then she's gone for good!" He shouted and they all exchanged worried glances.

Just as a bright blinding light filled the room.

To be Continued....
Hey guys vote and comment pretty please and let me know your thoughts on this chapter :)