Rolland Who?

Emma's POV:

"Run run little Emma but you'll never find your family." A voice boomed overhead as Emma raced across an open field. Lightning flashed and the thunder bashed,but Emma Continued to run splashing through the puddles and her hair was wet and clung to her face and back.

"Emma save me!" Snow's quiet eery voice called sounding faraway but frantic and Emma started in that direction running nonstop.
"Mom please save me!" Henry called from another direction. Emma spun in a circle completely torn.

"Emma help me help" her dad called and Emma looked in his direction but still couldn't see anything just hear their frantic voices begging, pleading for her to save them.

"You can't save them all Emma !" The voice boomed again and Emma started to cry the rain soaking her body coming down with so much force that it was drenching her the small white dress she was wearing clung to her with dampness.

"Emma, Emma , Emma Emma " the voices of her family swirled together all at once repeating her name over and over again.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Emma sobbed clutching her head and falling to her knees the mud splashing around her and staining her dress.

"They're all going to die Emma and there's nothing you can do. You failed them !" The voice sneered and Emma looked up seeing her family now Snow was tied to a stake Regina standing by holding a fireball, king George stood next to her father who had a nuse around his neck and Peter pan stood behind Henry hand ready and waiting to rip his heart out.

"NO!!" Emma screamed just as Regina threw the fire ball, George pulled the rope and Peter thrust his hand forward.

I sat up gasphing for breath, I was drenched in sweat and shivering. I sighed pulling my knees to my chest. Then I walked over to Neal and touched his cheek, still shaking slightly. He stirred but didn't waken, I smiled warmly before covering him with another blanket.

I rubbed my hands down my arms trying to rid myself of goosebumps while gently checking on Granny who was in my parents bed. She was in a odd position but otherwise sound asleep. I touched the bracelet Sally and gave me and gently removed it because the thing was super tight.

My hand glowed slightly and I shook it off and placed the thing on the counter. Deciding to check on the kids I made my way upstairs. Sally and Daxton were sound asleep and Rolland's bed was empty. I frowned slightly before I swiftly raced downstairs and checked the bathroom. He wasn't there, so I raced back upstairs and shook Sally and Daxton awake.

"Hmm oh Emma is something the matter?" Sally asked and something about her tone freaked me out.
"Where's Rolland?" I asked and Daxton looked at me all confused like.
"Who's Rolland?" He asked and again he sounded suspicious. So voice shaking I answered.

"Rolland the little boy you played with all day where is he?!!" I asked more frantically and Daxton slipped out of bed.
"I'm thirsty Emma " he started to walk away and I grabbed his arm.
"Answer me where is he?" I asked and Daxton's face shifted from pure innocence to pure evil and almost sinister.

"Why'd you have to go and blow everything Emma ?" He asked and I heard a gun cocking sound and saw Sally holding a handgun.
"You're just too gosh darn curious aren't you, just like little Rolland." She sneered.

"What've you done to him?" I asked still shaken by the fact that these two small children no older than five were holding me at gun point.
"He's alive well just say that!" Sally answered and I felt my hands glowing with magic and Daxton shook his head.

"Now now Emma you wouldn't want us to wake Granny and Neal would you?" He threatened and I knew he meant , if I didn't cooperate they were going to kill Granny and Neal. So I held my hands up in surrender.
"Alright I'll keep quiet just don't hurt them." I begged

To be Continued....

Alright guys tell me what you think of Daxton and Sally and if you saw this coming or not.
Please and thankyou