Watch Out !!

Emma's POV:
   I sat up with a groan just in time to see Sally and Daxton change into teenagers.
  "Great!" I muttered standing up. Both kids looked towards me with a smirk.

  "Well, well look who didn't die!" He mocked and I kept my emotions in check.
  "I could  say the same to you!" I spat and Daxton shot me a weird out look.  I don't know why, but  I could feel anger and rage bubbling inside of me. The little creep had threated my family, tried to kill me ,  sent my family and friends to the future and then made me watch all of my  family and friends die in an alternate dream world. So I was done being merciful to him and his crazy sister.

I magically made a sword appear. Then Zelena quickly made one appear for him. I charged him, fueled by my anger.

__________________________________
No One's POV:
They all watched Emma skillfully fight Daxton, both were evenly matched with a sword. They fought back and forth blocking each others swipes swiftly.

Then Daxton got impatient and decided to have some fun. Instead of swiping at Emma he turned to Rolland. A look of pure fury and terror crossed  Emma's face. Her eyes glowed brightly and she teleported right in front of his blade.

  Daxton impaled her and Emma gasphed, then staggered ,touched the blade ,let out a cry of pity and collapsed to the floor eyes closed and still.

To Be Continued....
   Hey guys before you get mad just hold on all is not what it seems :) I'll be updating soon hopefully and I hope you enjoy please vote and comment and tell me your opinions ;)