Without a Trace

Red's POV:
I watched Emma dissapear in a puff of smoke and then watch Mary Margret cry. Along with Haddy who was blameing herself.
"I should have been watching!!" She cried and Snow stepped forward with a smile.
"No honey we got through to her because she didn't try to hurt us" she reasoned and I smiled.

"But she still took the dagger back so we'll never see her again!" She sobbed and Snow wrapped her future great-granddaughter in a hug.
"Um excuse me Red?" Someone asked and I turned and saw the ten year old from before.

"I'm Kimbriella, but you can call me Kimmy. Um I was just wondering why all the branches are leaving?" She asked and I turned towards the door and watched as all the vines and branches were dissapearing.
"Because Emma's doing it!" I yelled excitedly and I repeated it to everyone else and we all raced outside and watched the trees and vines return to normal.

"How?" Ruby asked tilting her head to the side in confusion.
"Emma!" Neal exclaimed happily. Just as he said that she appeared looking normal, what I mean is she wasn't in a big poofy black dress she was in a black sweater with jeans and her hair hung loosely , instead of in a tight bun.

She smiled sadly , stuffing her hands in her pockets. Cassie grinned brightly and raced over to hug her big sister. To my shock Emma hugged her back crying softly.
"I am so sorry Cassie girl!" She whispered and Cassie began to cry having not heard that nickname in four years.

Realising that it was safe all the kids raced over to Emma.
"Oh Goldie , Muffy, Rolland you're all too sweet!" She gushed wrapping them in a hug and then doing the same to Mittens, Jack and Jill.
"You guys are all so amazing!" Emma sobbed and they grinned.

Then she hugged Neal and kimmy then she socked us all and turned to Killian er future Killian and asked
"Killian where's my babies?"

To Be Continued...
Hey guys let me know what you think and please oh please comment and vote below and tell me if you predicted this