Torture

Emma's POV:
Apparently Sally and Daxton had been a couple of thugs who broke into Rumpelstiltskin's castle and tried to steal a bunch of stuff and Bell went to stop them and they smacked her over the head with a cane knocking her out and so Rumple came turned them into a dish and a spoon.

They went on stealing and such until they stole from this one place, which is how the rhyme got started. So a guy was sitting on the roof playing his fiddle when he saw the dish and spoon stealing so he played a warning sound to the owner who's name was Mr. Diddle. A dog was laughing at their atemps to stop them and the cow out back jumped over a wheel of cheese trying to get them.

"That's a pretty lame story." I told them bluntly and they both scowled." One question though why're you only five now if you were adults when you stole from Rumple?"

Sally sighed irritability towards me.
"Because!! Zelena turned us into children and will only turn us back when we repay what we stole!" She hissed as if I had asked a stupid question.

I snorted at her annoyance.
"Might I ask why two five year olds are so strong?"
Daxton grinned vilely before holding his fist up.
"See this ring it gives me the power of ten men." He laughed and I looked to Gold who just looked pathetic.

"And you?" I asked Sally who smirked then shook her head.
"Some secrets should be kept secret!" She smiled sinicly. My eyes fell upon an necklace around her neck and I smirked.
"It's the necklace isn't it?" I asked and she scowled bitterly.

"Whatever!!! Here's what's going to happen Emma, Zelena wants to cause your parents pain, and that includes you. Because you're where they keep their heart Emma. And it's our job to break their heart." She smirked evily. I kept my features schooled and didn't give her the satisfaction of showing any emotion.

She held up a potion that was a bright yellow, but she shook it and it turned a bright red. A blood red, like the color of death.
"NO EMMA DON'T SWALLOW IT!!!" Gold screamed and that freaked me out. Gold showing compassion the stuff must be bad.

Daxton laughed loudly.
"You know what this stuff will do Emma ? It's gonna take you through your worst nightmares, your fears and it will both physically and mentally destroy you. " he cackled and then he tilted my head back forcefully then poured the vile liquid down my throat.

It burned like hell, my eyes began to blurr and the sound around me was muffled. My whole body tingled with pain and I felt like my whole body inside and out was on fire.
I screamed loudly before my whole world slipped away from me.

To Be Continued....
Hey guys please vote and comment!!
Please Tell me your favorite part of this chapter or the other chapters.