Showdown

Hook's POV:
The young lass Cassidy stood staring the frightening Swan right in the eye.
"You owe me!" She exclaimed making swan narrow her eyes dangerously.

"Oh and why's that?" She asked her face still angry but not as harsh.
"The day you left on a hike with Neal you promised me that when you came home we could hang out. You never came home?!" She cried tears forming in her eyes and Swan scowled.

"I do not recall such promises." She mumbled voice barely audible. Cassie frowned clenching her fists.
"Yes you do!" She shouted
"No I don't!!" Swan retaliated.
"Yes you do you said it in front of mom!!"

"Just...just..shut up!" She raged sending Cassie hurdling through the air. Right towards me so I swiftly caught the eight year old before she flew into the wall.

Then things changed Emma looked furious, completely FURIOUS.
"Dark one I command you to stop!" Haddy cried holding Emma's dager. Her green eyes were puddled with tears.

Immediately Emma froze in place clenching her teeth angrily.
"Tell us why nobody will come and help you but us kids!" She comanded firmly.

"Because I removed their l-l" she tried to stop herself from continuing but Haddy held up the dagger closer. " I removed their love for me from their hearts !!" She snapped.

All of us gasphed we had not been expecting that!
"Return it!" She commanded and the guard from before piped up.
"Does that include her Majesty's h-"
"SHUT UP YOU IMBISULE!!" Swan snapped and the dude shivered backing into a corner.

"What's he talking about?" Cassie asked standing up and Emma sneered.
"None of you business Cassidy!!" She spat and Haddy held the dagger up.
"What's he talking about tell me!!" She yelled

Swan cursed under her breath angrily.
"Fine my heart isn't with me." She muttered and Haddy scowled.

"Return  everyone's love for you now!" She commanded loudly.
To Be Continued....