Beauty and the bitch fight

Aurora the veela was assigned to Slytherin, and what a right decision it made. In the first week alone, she had spat in the face of a first-year and slapped some girls.

I walk up to Scorpius, because all girls know to keep their boyfriends close.

Aurora struts up, that annoying wiggly-butt strut. She flicks her perfect hair over her uncovered shoulder. Her whole aura annoys me.

I pretend to read my transfiguration book, trying not to look at the perfect girl strutting towards us. I feel Scorpius stand up.

"Where are you going baby?" I ask, but he doesn't reply.

I hear a flirtatious giggle, and look up quickly. Aurora is perched upon his lap, draped decorously over him, her barely covered legs curled near his torso. His face is blank and empty.

"Excuse me, miss blakes, but I think you'll find that's my boyfriend." I challenge, my blood boiling.

"Yes, but as you can see, he likes me better." She smiles sweetly. She turns the charm up higher, and Scorpius' mouth hangs open unattractively.

"Uh, no. Get off him, you slag." I snap loudly.

"Shut up, bitch!" She flies at me, scratching my cheek.

It takes three seconds for me to punch her, sending her flying. The veela charm breaks almost instantly. Scorpius is sitting, bewildered, looking like he's drunk six firewhiskeys.

She goes for me again, this time blocked by Scorpius. He takes the hit, a hard rock between us. My nose is bleeding by the time they prise her off me.

When I'm cleaned up, they tell me that she's going to be excluded, and that I have three detentions with filch. Shit.