10

×Two Weeks Later×

Ashley's P.O.V

"Are you sure?" Andy asked looking back out of his window.

I bit my lip momentarily following his gaze out into the outside world. I was sure of this. I had been a little uncomfortable at first but now I was ready.

I smiled at Andy and nodded. "Yeah I think I'm okay."

He returned the smile followed by a quick kiss on the lips. "Okay babe, here we go." He murmured.

He stepped out of the truck first and came around to open the door for me. He's just a courteous guy like that. I smiled as I got out of the truck and gave him the nod.

He reached out, took my hand and held it. Our fingers intertwined softly. I looked down at our hands connected. He felt so warm against me.

His skin was soft, just I had imagined. Our hands fit perfectly into each other and soon I became over conscious of its precense.

Small and simple PDA like this had been a sort of problem with me. And maybe not so much as a problem but more as something I felt uncomfortable with. Not because I didn't love Andy but because I was still getting used to everything.

We both smiled and walked around the car into the mall. As we walked into the mall, we held hands confidently with big smiles. Andy gave me a small squeeze which I returned with a small nod.

He leaned down and kissed me softly for just a couple of seconds.

We received a couple of glances our way and some dirty looks but we shook it off. It was time for us to live our lives, it didn't matter what others thought.