Problems....Part 2

Allen's POV
I'll be a noah just like them...No one in the order really cares right?They wanted me in prison already...I-I will try my best in the Noah Family.

"Allen-kun,Wake up!~♡"The Earl stated hoping up and down and up and down.Making me dizzy.

'Mana' the mysterious voice said.

"Earl-sama,I told you not to wake Allen-kun up yet"Road complained on the bed sleeping next to me.

Oh Shoot!

I was too surprised that I flew to the end of the corner.I was panting hard and gripping my blanket like a little girl who saw a gig white ghost.

"Bwahahaha~Allen kun hahaha~"Road kept laughing and laughing soon the Earl laughed too.I felt my face heating up from the embarrassment.

"Hey!Stop laughing will you?"I said and stood up then tidy up my bed.

"Sorry sorry~You were so cute just now.Oh!Today you'll be having a lesson"Road said to me smiling with amusement.

"Lesson?"

"It's about your powers as a Musician and a Noah of Destraction"Road explained and I just nobbed.Road made her door appear from the other side of the bed and pushed me in.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh-"I shouted as I fell.A sudden hit on the head made me felt dizzy and I realized this wasn't the room I know in The Noah's house.

"Allen-kun,please use this when you fight an exorcist and read all this.It's books about magic and about Noahs~♪"Road told me and I unconsciously played the gitar she gave me and turn the notes to sharp spear like arrow.I felt the Holy marks appeared on my head and I still continued to sing without a thought of me becaming a noah.
[Inside head]
"Neah!Stop making me a Noah!"

'Make a Noah?'

"Why do you want my body so much?!"

'You gave me where the one who suggested it'

"Stop lying.I will never do that!"

'Because you don't remember.Allen,my first and only friend before my death'

"I never met you when you died?"

'You did,But tell me why are you young?'

"What are you talking about?! I was born like this I'm 16 years old"

'No you were about the same age as me when I was dieing.I store my memory to you because you told me,you can protect it and you were my last hope'

"Neah,Explain it already what is it that you can't tell me?"

'How can I explain if I don't even know what's wrong with that body of yours!'

"Neah?!Neah?!"
[End Of Scene]

"Amazing Allen-kun!~♡"The Earl praised me as he hop up and down and up and down.COULD HE STOP THAT ALREADY?!

"Yo brat~That was amazing"Tyki praised as he wave his hand to me while he stopped infront of the door.

I was confused with their praising.What did I do that is good? I turned as I smell blood and saw a corpse of an Exorcist on the floor.I began to tremble and fell down the chair.

"Hahaha~I guess the brat can't handle it like us"Jasdevi stated proud of their idiotic comment to my reaction.

"Hahaha!~You're right! He's much better than you two so that's how it is"Wisely joined in the side comments area (-_-)...

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"The Jasdevi ahouted angrily at Wisely from insolting them.

"Well it is true~Allenkun is more interesting than you, Bone headed idiots~♪"Road said cheerfully amused at my action and reaction.

I ignored them and poked at the body with a thought of 'he might not be dead yet' but there was not a single moved made so I got frightened and touched his hand.It was cold and no pulse was heard.I quickly turned the corpse to me to see who it is.As I turn and distinguish the face of all I've seen before me.It was Choiji!

"CHOIJI?!ANSWER ME!"I shouted pained as I felt guilty and useless while I held him in my arms.I shook his hair to try annoying him and pinch his cheeks to make him angry but all I felt was the icy cold skin around his body.

I can't believe I killed a friend of mine?!