Rotten Little Apples

Snow's POV:
I watched the future Emma stalk towards them and I blurted.
"Emma wait remeber you're good!" I exclaimed and she turned with a smirk.

"Just because I apologized and made ammends with future you doesn't mean I'm all good." She raged making a fireball in her hand. Zelena frowned looking confused.
"Wait you went to the future that wasn't supposed to happen!" She exclaimed.

" Emma just wait for a minute! I thought you weren't going to hurt anyone. " I questioned worridly and she sighed heavily.
"I never agreed to that! Also I'm the dark one, my heart is already dark, so just let me kill them!" She spat and the present Emma frowned

"Wait what ?" She asked and future Emma cringed before waving her hand over Emma and making her collapse.
"I think it would be best if you just told her Zelena knocked her out and leave me out of this entirely." She told me just as two small children raced into Granny's one had a bandaged hand and the other was just angry both looked no older than five.

_________________________________
Red's POV:
The future Emma scowled when she saw the two kids before she used her magic and slammed Daxton against the wall. Her face was murderous.
"I remember you, I killed you in the future after you killed ...." She whispered something in his ear and he looked fearful.

"I haven't done it yet though please don't kill me!" He begged and Emma cackled loudly. Shaking her head
"But if I kill you now then it will have never happend." She smirked.

Then she laughed threw him at Sally then opened a portal.
"I've got to go, this has been fun tata, oh and Rumple don't worry you're still alive in the future." She exclaimed dissapearing through the portal.

Sally looked to Zelena,
"Turn us back to adults!" Zelena smirked and both kids were enveloped in smoke.

This wasn't going to be good.
To Be Continued....
Hey guys please vote and comment and let me know if you liked this chapter ;)