1.Are We...More Than This?

This day will be split into two parts; Pre-Concert and the Post-Concert. This is the pre-concert chapter.
_______
2015
Present
Stockholm, Sweden
15 Days Remaining

"I see what it's like, I see what it's like for day and night. Never together, cause they see things in a different light like us, but they never tried, like us."

-Louis Tomlinson (You And I)
___
Harry's POV

It has been a week since our "girlfriends" arrived and it has been a living hell, mainly because of Adrianna. She is rude, pugnacious, and just plain irritating. Her and Perrie nearly fought on the bus a few days ago because Adrianna flirted with Zayn. She tries to kiss Louis all the time, and gets away with it in public. What has she done to me? Directly, nothing. Indirectly, everything.

Kendall...is an okay girl. She thinks that I like her, and that I asked her to fly over. Just two problems. One, I didn't ask her, and two, I don't like her like that.

We were currently staying at a nice hotel in Stockholm. After we perform tonight, we take a plane to Birmingham and perform there. Then those two leave, hopefully for good. I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and a black tee with a pair of black boots and fix my hair.
I'm really mad at Modest because they're the reason all of this happened. If they actually made sure our stage was one hundred percent safe, Niall and Liam wouldn't be hospitalized, fans wouldn't be confused, Zayn, Louis and I would not have to lie to the world about what's going on, and I wouldn't be awake at eight thirty in the morning. Well actually I just couldn't go back to sleep.

Maybe I'm just stressing myself out. I need to relax, go to a sauna or something to get rid of these nerves. Maybe invite the lads and Perrie later. I look at the clock. Eight thirty in the morning. I've got about nine hours to spare. I feel lips attach to my neck, making me uncomfortable instantly. "Kendall, please stop. Don't you leave in like, two hours?"

"Actually, I'm leaving during the concert," She said going into the bedroom. I rolled my eyes, grab my black Nike jacket and stuff, and leave. I stroll up to Zayn and Perrie's door and just when I was about to knock, I heard a loud, masculine moan.

I widened my eyes and walked away quickly. Okay...looks like they are...busy. Maybe Louis isn't busy? He might actually want to hang out with me. I go to his room, only to find it full of maids and brooms and dustpans. Dammit.

"Harry?" I turned around to see the lad I was looking for. He was wearing that black and blue Adidas hoodie and some sweats. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. You?"

"Nothing, nothing." He glanced at the floor for a moment before looking up at me.

"Harry...I, I miss us. We both need to stick together since Zayn has Perrie, and we're just two single, famous young adults whose two friends are in a hospital and have the shittiest management in the world! And since we have so much in common, we should do something together!" He joked.

"I...miss us too," I mumble. I didn't have much to say. This was like one of the few times he's really approached me in years, what am I supposed to say?!

"I know Harry. Let's today to ourselves, yeah? I know this cool amusement park and I got us some tickets..." Louis placed his arm around my shoulder and leading me out of the hotel as he continued to ramble about the place.

Third Person Omniscient

The lads took their rental car to the park, which wasn't too far away, after getting all they needed for the concert. Once they turned in their tickets, the day was perfect. They went to many of the attractions, and if Harry was too scared to go on some rides, Louis would hold his hand, causing Harry to focus on him instead of his fears. The lads didn't say it out loud, but they secretly enjoyed the hand holding.