14th's Move

Allen's POV
I have enough of this!WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU'RE-

Allen repelled the brainwaves that wisely made and I shouted with his left innocence formed as a fist"TO YOUR QUICK TEMPER!"I punched Kanda on the forehead breaking Wisely's powers and soon after activated my innocence and clawed him away from me.

"That was cruel Allen~Punching him with innocence"Road stated to me.

"That's how our relationship works~"I said with a refreshed smirk-like smile forming on my lips as I tell Road.

"ALLEN!"Everyone shouted as I look up to see everyone they were tied by pipes that was wrapped around Alma Karma guy.

"EVERYONE! IS EVERYONE OKAY?!"I shouted at them and they nobbed and I sigh in relieve then The third Exorcists ,Tewaku, Madarao and Takusa came while Alma Karma and Kanda started to fight,They transformed into a Large Akuma-like ball moster all together and startes to attack us.

"JONNY?!REEVER?!EVERYONE ARE YOU GUYS STILL OKAY?"I shouted worried and I was trying to avoid hurting them,The third Exorcists.

"We're *blocking* fine*hangs up*"

"Allen Walker,Please stop Kanda he's transforming his soul too much!"Master Zu Mei Chang stated wanting me to stop their pointless fight.

Why would Alma continue to kill Kanda even doe Wisely let us,Three see their memory?

"Walker you're the one who can only stop this!Please Kanda doesn't want to kill Alma!" Ms. Renny Epstain pleaded with sadness in her eyes I nobbed and went to Kanda's and Alma's battle while Bak-san summoned Fo to fight in my stead.I was helping those two idiots not to get hurt.

"YOU?EVEN DOU YOU'RE AN NOAH YOU STILL STAY ON THE ORDER!IT MUST BE YOU,IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU BASTARD NOAH!"Kanda shouted at me charging but his attacks failed to kill me just scratched and wound me slightly.

"Woah!Kanda I was curious what were you thinking but it looks like you're not thinking at all~"I stated and I beam hit me by the shoulder from Alma's mouth then I was shock by what I saw and Kanda used that opportunity to stab me with his Megun,Innocence on the right stomach while Kanda shouted "it's your fault,you fucking Noah!"

"ALLEN?!"Everyone shouted.I later then slid to Kanda's shoulder and whispered to him.

"Look carefully at Alma's face. Why is he making that kind of face?"I asked but unable to hear an answer I fell unconscious.

Kanda's POV

"Look carefully at Alma's face. Why is he making that kind of face?"Someone asked as I regain my humanity and saw Moyashi falling down before me and my Megun stab on his right stomach.

"Moyashi?"I stated confused while he fell unconscious and a grayish skin tone spread around his body.

"Thank you Kanda Yu~♥ We,Noah will never forget the pain of innocence made us felt and now the 14th's
fully awakening~"The pesky Earl stated and we were shocked as Moyashi's skin turned grey as the Noah's.

"You used Kanda's and Alma's anger to the Order just for it?!"Renny stated.

"WALKER?!"Link,Rohfa,Rikei, and Shifu shouted.

"Kandaaaaaa!-"Alma attacked me but Moyashi's hand suddenly stretched up and made a aura around himself with a smile on his face.I and Alma was almost blown away.
This isn't Moyashi's Aura!
Just as stated the aura suddenly disappeared and Moyashi stood there his face was covered by his hair and a smile forming on his lips.Tincapy runned to him and kept flying around on his face length.

"Tincapy,Long time no see~"He spoke as he stretched his hand to Tincapy and Tincapy rubbed his face on his hand.
"Where is Cross?"14th questioned looking around but we were unable to see Moyashi's eyes because of the hair covering his face.

"He's dead"I answered and reached my Megun.

"I see~Brother?WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!"The 14th shouted at the Earl.

"To come and get you~"Earl said.

"I-*suddenly threw his head up*(like being upper cutted)Tck!... Tincapy find Cross and I'll wait for you with the Noah"14th ordered to Tincapy and Tincapy flew away to us.

"Allen-kun?!"Lenalee shouted as Moyashi/14th walks away with the Noahs through the Arc.

"Oh,You must be Lenalee-san!Thank you for taking care of Allen but I shall be taking him to my family"14th bowed.

"Noo!Allen-kun is our family and a precious friend in the Order.Don't make him go with them,14th!"Lenalee shouted to the 14th.He turned to Lenalee and smiled.

"To him,This is he's home and everyone in it is his family but the Noah is his real family.You just don't understand anything"The 14th stated and hugged Lenalee.Komui is shouting behind me to kill him because he's touching his Lenalee.
"Goodbye Evryone,That Allen loves so much~"The 14th left with a smile and Lenalee couldn't stop him from leaving.
"Kanda Yu go to this place Allen put that Thing* there...hurry"the 14th said and opened a door with an unknown location.I went first and got to the first mission ,Moyashi and I completed a long time ago,then the Arc fell apart enabling the others to go inside.So that means no one knows this place except for me and Moyashi. I spotted Alma on the corner smiling at me.

"Alma?!"I went to his side and it was silent.

"Kanda,That boy is a Noah"Alma said and continued to speak "I... I couldn't forget what the Order did to us...I...I"I put my fingers on his lips and made a 'shhh' sound.

"Don't talk everythings alright now"I stated and days passed Alma died and I saw an illusion of Alma and the woman I loved in the past.In an instant I felt regret about what happened to Moyashi in our mission in france.

What have I done to Moyashi? I still owe him a favor.