chapter 17

i wanted to say that Mr. Carter (Elliot) is the type of person to stay calm during a panic. that's why he didn't do much last chapter. he's the level headed Alpha.

i just had to say that just in case you guys were thinking that he doesnt care or that he bosses eveyone around and makes them do what he should.

okay on with chapter 17.......

---------------------------------------------------------------

i climbed into Mr.Carter's SUV with him and Landon. he speeds out of the parking lot, not wanting to give my dad a chance to catch up. none of us spoke until we got back to the house. when we pulled in Jane came running out. she hugged me tight and with out removing a arm from around my shoulders, she took me inside.

we went into the sitting room and she sat me down on the couch. "i'll bring you some water and a first aid kit." i nodded and she left.

Mr. Carter sat in a chair and so did Landon, still keeping his distance even though i'm sure his wolf is going crazy wanting to make sure i'm fine.

"would you like to tell us what happened?" Mr. Carter asked.

Jane walked back in and headed straight to me. she handed me the glass and knelt in front of me. "um there's not much to tell. he came to the door, telling me to open it and that i'm coming home." i winced when Mrs. Carter put a cotton swap to my cut.

"and how did you get this?" she asked.

"he uh, he threw me into the wall." i mumbled.

Jane gasp, Mr. Carter looked down and sighed while Landon growled. "and why were you on the ground?" Mr. Carter asked.

"i talked back. I told him i wasn't going with him and i said some other things that he didn't like." i said.

Landon get's up and starts pacing the room. i frown at him. what's up with him? i look away from him to Mr. Carter. "he also said he followed me there, i don't know how he knew i was staying at a hotel room but he found me."i winced again when Jane put a bandage on my cut.

"i was afraid of that. i was hoping he wouldn't find out and that you two would make up and you would move back in here before he did but he acted fast." he sighed and stood up. "i'm sorry Aubrey, i know you and Landon are still not talking, and may i say i  disapprove? but i would strongly suggest that you move back in here." he looked at me waiting for the answer.

are you kidding me?! i'm still not over what Landon did and seeing him at school hurts like hell but now i have to live with him again?! thanks dad, your not even here and your still ruining my life! but i know Mr. Carter has a good point. i doubt my father is going to stop. i nodded and sighed, this is going to suck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. and Mrs. Carter went back to the hotel room to grab my things and to talk to the hotel manager. while Landon stayed back and watched over me but from a different room. yep as awkward as i thought it would be. i got comfortable on the couch and sat back to watch the movie, when Landon walked in.

he had his hands in his pockets and his head was ducked down so i couldn't read his face when he said,"mind if i join you?"

"no." i scooted over so i was leaning on the armrest and he took the other end.

we sat in silence and watched the movie. at first it was pretty weird but then i got into the movie so i kind of just blocked him out. i shifted in my seat, i was starting to get tired but i wanted to stay up so i could wear my PJ's to bed. so i moved to a sitting position maybe that'll help me stay awake better.

BANG!

i jumped awake realizing i feel asleep. i sat up on my elbow and looked around, then realized that a pair of legs were under me. i slowly looked up and saw Landon. he was also asleep but i don't know how he didn't wake up. i mean he does have better hearing then me. i slowly sat up and moved to the other side of the couch. just then Mr. and Mrs. Carter walked in.

well that was close. i got up and grabbed the bags that she brought in and went to my room. i jumped in the shower and got dressed.

tomorrow is going to be a long day. my lawyer is coming to talk to me about what to expect in court. so i better get some sleep.

i crawled into bed trying not to think about what happened on the couch and how much i've missed that. okay that's not helping me forget. i sighed and laid my head down on the pillow.

should i forgive him?

so tell me what you think. should Aubrey forgive Landon or should she leave like she said she would after the court day?

comment and vote and fan!