chapter 34 The Ending

i am dedicating this to Lucky3 because she is writing a great story called 'i found my fear...losing you' and it's one of my favorites!!! so go chek it out its great! and she also wrote a story i loved too its called 'moving in with my mother...how did that mean finding my mate' great story guys!!! plus she had the same idea in one of her chapter's.

Okay guys this is it! This is the ending to Aubrey’s story!!! I hope you enjoy and like the way it goes.

Chapter 34- The new beginning

 5 months later.

I get up and out of bed, trying to keep my balance but my whole body feels like a hundred pounds. I use the wall to help me walk to the bathroom. When I get in there I was going to go pee but nope my body had other intentions. I rushed to the toilet, lifting the seat and let everything out. I purged and purged…and purged. When I was done I flushed the toilet and leaned my back against the wall. I whipped my mouth and slowly got up. I turned on the water and cupped my hands underneath and washed my mouth out.

“That’s it. I’m taking you to the doctors.” Landon said from the doorway.

I shook my head and turn the water off. “It’s probably just the 24 hour bug. I’m fine, Landon.” I told him for the millionth time.

“Were going. NOW.” He said using his alpha voice. Yes he’s Alpha, he told me repeatedly though that he wanted to be Alpha it’s not because of me.

“One, you know that voice doesn’t work on me and two, you know how I feel about doctors.” I told him.

He sighed and came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “I know. I’m sorry, I’m just worried.”

I patted his arm. “I know you are. Let’s just wait a day or two. Okay?”

“Yeah, okay.” He smiles and kissing my head and walks out. When he left the room I closed the bathroom door and bent down in front of the doors under the sink. I opened them up and grabbed the plastic bag out, standing back up; I looked at myself in the mirror and bit my lip. I took the box out of the bag and looked down at the home pregnancy kit.

The longest three minutes of my life are finally up and I looked down at the stick. I am...pregnant.

I don’t know if I should be happy or scared. I slide down the wall and sit on the ground. I stare at the little thing that is holding the answer to my life. My panic mode starts coming on and all these different problems that could occur, start coming into my head. What if the samething happens to me that happened to my mom? What if it reunions everything? What if Landon doesn’t want him or her? But when that thought crossed my mind, I got mad. I got defensive. I already have the mama bear thing going on. I touch my stomach and I feel tears escape my eyes. I sit there in shock for about twenty minutes until it finally registers that I should tell Landon.

I stand up and walk out of the bathroom and in our room. I sit down on the bed, tucking the stick under my leg and call out his name.

He comes right away of course, looking worried. “What is it?” he asked, bending down in front of me putting his hands on my knees.

 “I know what’s wrong with me.” I told him.

“Okay, what is wrong with you?” he asked and I could tell from the look in his eyes that he’s dying to know. I hesitated in telling him. What if he freaks or he gets mad. “Aubrey, come on. Your freaking me out.” He say’s squeezing my knees.

 I took the stick out from under my leg and held it up.  “Landon I’m…pregnant.” I told him, I bit my lip in wait for his reaction.

He looks at me in shock. “Are you sure?” he asked. I nodded my head. “I’m going to be a father?” he asked, a smile spreading on his face. “Were having a baby?” he asked standing up and bringing me with him.

“Yes.” I told him.

He picks me up in a hug and spins me around. He sets me back down and we grin at each other.

“We’re going to have a baby.” I said, looking down, putting my hand to my stomach and smiled.

So that’s it!!!

That’s the ending!!!

I really hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this story!!

I want to say thank you to everyone that has voted, left a comment, or fanned me!! It means so, so much to me that all of you like my story!!!

So again thanks to everyone, I love all of you guys!!!

P.S check out my other story’s, you just might love them as much as ‘My life as Aubrey’!!!

P.P.S i just started the sequel to this. it is called 'Resisting temptation'. check it out!

"Nobody knows"

"Killing me softly"

"The good and the bad"

And....

AUTHORS NOTE:

I wrote this story for a reason. Not to make fun of situations like this or for everyone to think that I don’t take this stuff seriously. I do. I wrote this story so that everyone that is going through something like this or for people that know someone going through this or abuse or anything, know that getting help is very important. There is someone out there always, that cares to se you stay or go. Even if it is just one person.

So please get the help you need even if you don’t think you do need it, even if you think it won’t do any good. Please take this story serious because this could be happening to anyone.