chapter 13

again a short chapter, i know sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's been a couple days since me moving into the hotel room. i only see Landon at school, i asked him to not driving me to school and back anymore but i still see that pure white wolf every time i walk to school and back. i still haven't decided on how i'm going to tell him and when but i know it's going to be soon. every time i see him i get that feeling then i get angry at him for making me feel like this.

it's friday then the weekend then next week which means the court day and i still havent figured out if i'm going to testify.

i'm walking down the hallway, trying not to be late for class when Landon turns the corner and head straight for me. i pause and look around for anyway other than walking past Landon. but it's too late he's already saw me. i groan internally and continue walking.

"Aubrey, wait." he reaches out and grabs my arm and tried to ignore that feeling i get every time we touch.

"what Landon? i'm late."

"tell me what's wrong. tell me what i did."

i shake my head. "you should already know. i mean you should have came to me the moment it happened."

he looks at me confused. he grabs my arm and pulls me to a closet. "Landon don't you dare-" i began but he did. he pulled us into a closet.

he put himself between me and the door. "Landon move." i push him but he doesn't move an inch. stupid werewolf strength. i start pushing and shoving and hitting and kicking but no matter what i did he wouldn't move. "God, i hate you! i hate you, you hear me?!" i hit him again then sank to the ground. "Why'd you have to do it? why did you have to go and kiss her?" i started crying. why do i have to cry in front of him?

"what? kiss who? what are you talking about?" he bent down in front of me.

"you don't even remember. the day i moved out i found you making out with a girl in the hallway." i stood back up. "i caught you all over an other girl! that's why i'm mad, that's what you did wrong, Landon, that's why i hate you." i pushed past him and opened the door.

"Aubrey wait." he grabbed my arm. "let me explain-"

i yank my arm out of his hold. "no i'm sick of feeling like this, first from my father now from you. i am going to testify and i am going to put my dad behind bars then i'm leaving, getting out of this place and as far away from you as possible."

i walk away not looking back, feeling like my heart is getting ripped out of my chest and left behind with him.

okay comment and tell me what you think....

fan and vote.