chapter 12

hey, here's the next chapter i hope you like it. so here comes the drama.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i woke up this morning i was in a good mood, i didnt think this would happen. i walked out of the classroom to 'use' the restroom. i really didnt need to use it, i was just really bored and tired of everyone starring at me. i turned the corner not really looking for the restroom or what i say either. i turned the corner only to back up again. 

i leaned around the corner and saw it again. i was hoping i was just seeing things. what i saw was Landon with a girl draped across him. i would be thinking she must have made the move but his arms were around her waist, he doesn't seem to be making any moves to push her away.

i couldnt move, i was in to much of a shock to even turn away. i couldnt even tell you who the girl is, i can only see the back of her head. i always said that if i caught my boyfriend cheating on me i would walk up to him and yell at him, maybe even slap the girl around but i cant get up the strength to even think about going and talking to him. so i ran.

i ran out of the school building and all the way back to Landons. i ran inside and walked to my room. i grabbed a suite case and started stuffing clothes into it. it didnt take every long because i barely even have any. when i was done i grabbed it by the handle and turned around to only come face to face with Elliot, Landons father.

"what's going on?" he asked.

i wasnt ready to tell him yet. "i really appreciate what you and Mrs. Cater have been doing for me but i cant live here anymore, i'm sorry." i wait for him to move but he didnt.

"where do you plan on staying then?" he asked. he wasnt trying to throw it in my face he sounds like he cares.

"i haven't thought of that." i set my suite case on the floor in defeat. "but i cant stay here."

"okay i'm not going to force you to stay but i do want to at least get you a hotel room."

well i am certainty not going home but i really dont want to take his money. "i cant let you do that."

"its no problem. Aubrey i'm not going to let you sleep on the streets or go back living with your father. it's here or the hotel."

well he's got me there. "i'll take the hotel room."

"then lets go." i pick up my bag and walk after him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we walk up to the front desk and he pays for a room. they give us the room key and we take the elevator to the room. i slide the card in and push the door open. i lay the bag on the bed and turned to face Elliot. "so thanks for doing this."

"are you going to tell me, why you want to stay in a hotel room?' he asked.

i shake my head no. "sorry i know i should because of everything you guys have done but i just dont want to talk about it."

he nods. "i understand. call if you need anything. Jane will probably stop by."

"thanks."

he nods and walks out. i sit down on the bed. then i remembered how Landons hands were on her waist so close to touching her a*s and she was all over him. ugh! i lay back on the bed and cried. for the second time in a very long time i cried.

i woke up to a ringing noise then i remembered i'm in a hotel room. i reached over and grabbed it. "hello?" i figured it was Jane.

"hey, why'd you leave?" Landon asked.

i didnt say anything. that pain came back, that aching feeling in my chest. it felt like my heart was being squeezed. "i just had to get away."

"how come?" he asked.

i cant believe he's actually asking this. did he already forget that he was all over some girl that wasn't me? "reasons. i got to go." i put the phone back in the cradle and got up.

what am i going to do? should i tell him that i saw him making out with a girl or should i wait until he come to me and tells me himself?

i dont know! i've never been in this situation before. i go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. i get in and start to relax with the hot water washing over me.

20 minutes later i get out and get dressed. i brush my hair then there's a knock on the door. i look through  the peephole and see that it is Jane. i open the door and let her in.

"i brought you somethings." she walks over to the desk and set's a bag down. "there's soap, shampoo and conditioner. a hairbrush and some clothes."

"thanks Jane."

she walks over and hugs me. "honey what made you want to leave?" she asked.

"just had a rude awakening. i had to get away."

she frowns at me. "okay but if you need to talk, about anything just call me. alright?"

i nodded. "okay."

she kissed my forehead and waved, walking out of the room.

that night i kept tossing and turning not able to get to sleep. the bed was to big and the solid wall of flesh was gone. when i woke up i was tired like no other and when i got done getting ready, guess who came to pick me up? yep the last person i want to see, Landon Carter, my so called mate.

i open the door to see him smiling but it vanished when he didn't see me smiling back. "can we just go?" i asked, brushing past him. i walked to the elevator and pushed on the button and waited.

"what's wrong?" Landon asked coming up beside me.

"oh i don't know, a lot of things but you should know the latest one." i turned to face him.

he stared right back at me but his eyebrows were knitted together and he started to shake his head. "i dont know." he finally said.

"so there's nothing you'd like to tell me?" i asked.

"no. why? is there something you'd like to tell me?"

that aching feeling was back. "not if you don't have anything to tell me." i said and turned to walk in the elevator.

when we got to school i ignored Landon and walked into the school. well i guess he's not going to tell me anything. i'll tell him why i'm mad at him, i'm just going to make him suffer first. he deserves it, two timing cheating man whore. i seriously thought that he was done with that but i guess i was wrong.

so comment and tell me what you think.

vote

fan

comment

-Chelsea

       aka, Screamin_to_be_heard