Chapter 16

sorry it took so long to upload i usually try to every day but i just haven't been in the mood but it's here now.

i want to say thanks again to every comment and vote and fan! over 11,000 people have read! and 141 votes! i'm sooo happy that a lot of people like this story so thanks guys!

okay so here is the next chapter and i did say that an unexpected visitor was going to show so here it is......

---------------------------------------------------------

it is Tuesday and i just got back from school and Landon has been keeping his distance but i did see his white wolf while i was walking home. he did come up to me and ask how i was and if i needed anything but then he walked away.  and i know i made the right decision but that doesn't make it hurt less.

i sit down on the bed and think back. before everything, before every thing went wrong and my life became the survival game. i remember having family dinners and having cookouts on the fourth of July. i remember my dad giving me ride on his back of his wolf around the back yard and my mom nearly having a heart attack.

i just wish that we could go back and have a do over and maybe the doctors could have caught what was wrong before we lost the baby.

but it's no use to remember all those things because it's not going to happen, were not going to get a second chance.

i lay back and take a deep breath trying to get all the emotions that are in me right now to calm down.

there was pounding on the door and i sat up. i hesitated getting up and the voice that came through that door made my breathing quicken and my heart pound with fear. "Aubrey, open the door now!" my father said with a deadly growl coming through the door.

i couldnt talk. i slowly stood up and took a step to the door. i ran to the door and i chained the top and made sure the dead bolt was turned. i backed up with my eyes still on the door.

"Aubrey i know your in there. i watched you walk in this very room! get your ass out here before i break down the door and drag you out myself." the next thing he said was deadly calm and that's what scared me. "you know what will happen if you dont open this door, Aubrey."

i start to panic then i see the phone. i run for it and pick it up dialing Mr. Carter's number. it rings 3 times before he answers and all that time my Father is pounding on the door and i can see the henge's giving away.

"hello?" Mr. Carter says.

"help me. please." i say close to sobbing but i know i have to keep it together.

"Aubrey?! what's going on? where are you?" he asked in a rush

"i'm at the hotel. my father's here he's trying to get in." i say now on the Verge of tears. i hear a bang and look behind me to see my father in the door way and the door hanging off the henge's.

"Aubrey, i'm on my way. just-" before i could hear the rest of his sentence my father ripped the phone of my hand and threw it across the room.

"now it's time you to be punished. do you know how long i've been at that door! you know i hate to wait!" he yelled and grabbed a chunk of my hair and threw me just like he did the phone.

just like old times.

i hit the wall above the desk then landed on the desk rolling off of it and landing on the floor, on my stomach. he stomps over and picks me up by the back of my shirt. "now your going to come home with me and your going to drop all charges. do you understand?" he whispered in my ear.

i nodded. "good." he pushed me in front of him towards the door.

but i stop. i am so going to regret this but i need to hold him off just until Mr. Carter get's here. "i understand but that doesn't mean i'm going to do it." i said turning around to face him.

"what?"he asked like he actually didn't hear me right.

"i'm not going." i said.

he strode towards me and i stiffened up. he grabs both of my arms in his big hands and says, "i am this close to killing you right now for everything you have put me through. so i suggest you walk through that door." he says, i can tell it's just him though. he's using his werewolf strength but his wolf isn't in it. his eyes aren't dark like that their suppose to be when his wolf is angry.

i laugh. i cant believe i laugh in his face but i did. "what i put you through? what about what you put me through for 5 year's dad? huh?" he lets go of my arms and takes a step back straightening. "come on dad." i sneer his name. " what about what you did to me? what you are doing to me?" i put my hand to the cut on my head from hitting the wall and pulled it back, there was blood on it.

he composes himself and growls at me. "you deserved it! what you did to this family!" he walked up to me and slapped me across the face. i dropped to the ground and cupped my check. "it's all your fault." he says while he bends over me.

he go's to grab me but something stops him. he stands up and takes a step back. i look behind me and see Mr. Carter and Landon standing in the doorway.

"Hello Mr. Livingston." Mr. Carter said. he nodded at Landon and Landon came to my side and helped me up.

"don't touch her." my father growled. "i'm taking her home. she said she'd drop the charges."

i look over at him in disbelief. "what?" i whisper.

"you want to live right?" he asked me.

i shook my head. after all this, it's over and he's still threatening me. "you know, i don't know anymore." i said.

Landon looked down at me. mix emotions were in his eyes, disbelief, hurt, anger, heartbroken, regret. i shook my head at him and straighten out of his hold, he let me. "but what i do know is that, that is not your decision anymore." i turn my back on him and started for Mr. Carter. he smiled at me with proud in his eyes but then he looked above me and worry filled them.

i heard a growl then another one. then i heard a bang like to body colliding. looked back over and saw Landon throw my father up against the wall holding him there with his arm against my father's throat.

"if you ever try to touch her again or see her again i will personally kill you, then you wont even have to worry about the court day." Landon growled at him.

my dad just stared at him with rage in his eyes not saying anything. i walked over and touched Landon's shoulder making him flinch. "come on." i said softly.

he nodded then dropped my dad. we walked out of the hotel room leaving my dad behind. i am so ready for this court day.

Yeah, go Aubrey! sticking up to her dad, awesome! lol well i hope so. tell me what you think.

vote comment and fan!

i know not that long but had lots of drama...i'll upload maybe tomorrow, most likely will. but only if you guys read it and tell me what you think!

added a photo to chapter 9 by the way and chapter 13