chapter 21

so here's chapter 21, this idea came to be out of the blue and i had to hurry and write. i hope you guys like it. there's going to be a big twist so get ready.....

------------------------------------------------------

i set my glass down feeling the electric shock go through me. i smiled while he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. i felt his breath on my neck making me shiver. it's been a week since the bathroom accident and us getting back together. i haven't been in this great of a mode in forever.

"what are you doing?" he whispered in my ear.

i smiled, wrapping my fingers around his arms. "having a drink of water. you?"

i hear a low chuckle come deep down in him. "getting ready to go for a run, i feel coped up but i had to come say goodbye to you first."

i turn around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his waist. "good." i said reaching up and brushing a soft kiss across his lips but i pulled back before he could deepen it. which lead him to growl at me and bring his lips crashing back down on mine. i smiled getting the reactions i wanted. he bit my lip demanding entrance.

but i pulled back putting my hand on his chest stopping him from taking a step closer. he growled yet again. "Landon, don't you dare growl at me." i said sternly.

he cleared his throat. "sorry."

"me too, i just don't want to start a make out session in the kitchen okay?" i grin at him so he knows i'm kidding.

"i guess your right. it would be awkward if my parents walked in."

"yeah." i said, laughing.

"well then, i'll see you at bed time." he said with a grin.

"you better." i said again sternly.

he grinned again, giving me a soft peck on the lips then walked out.

after taking a shower, i blow dried my hair and put on my PJ's and sat down to watch a movie when the doorbell rang.

i sighed getting up. i opened the door to see Kate with a bag. i frowned at her confused. "Kate, what are-"

but she cut me off. she pushed past me. "were going out." she said.

i shut the door. "uh excuse me?"

"were going out." she looked me up and down. "good you showered, then all you have to do is get dressed." she said walking down the hallway. "this your room?" she asked outside my room.

i just nodded speechless.

she opened the door walking in and throwing the bag on the floor. that was the first time i looked at her. she was wearing a mini dress with spaghetti straps with very high heels. she opened the bag and took out an outfit.

"okay, i knew you would freak if i brought to slutty of outfits so i brought the only one i could find that wouldnt be so here." she said handing me them.

i hold up the outfit. she gave me lite blue low raiser jeans and a white beater tank top. i shrug, not to bad. i walk into the bathroom and slipped them on. oh boy.

the low raisers are extra low and the white tank top almost shows my belly button and to much cleavage. i shake my head this is not going to go over well.

i walk out of the bathroom. "um Kate, i dont-"

"oh my god, you look great! who knew you had a rocking body under those clothes. now where's your make up and do you have shoes?"