Drink 34

I sat on my bed, leaning down to roll up the bottoms of my skinny jeans ; cuffing them as I slipped on my heeled boots.

I tucked in a bit of my white v-neck into the front of my jeans, slipping on a black blazer as I stuck another bobbypin into the high bun on my head.

9:48 am

Well damn, I'm going to be late.

I didn't even know what I was doing. Here I am getting all profesional like I'm attending some important buinsess meeting when in reality I was meeting Bryan Caltet to talk about this entire 'fake dating' situation.

Why was I even going?

Good question.

Partially it is because Bryan said he wasn't taking no for an answer, or rather couldn't take no for an answer.

Either way I didn't enjoy it yet I was finding myself willing to go at the same time.

With a sigh, I grabbed my phone and walked quickly out to the sidewalk, where I was ready to call a taxi but I was instead greeted with a limo. I raised an eyebrow, looking around me, spinning around in an entire circle but no one else was around.

Suddenly a door opened up, and a man stepped out. He was..well. Quite young.

"Genevieve?" He asked with a tilt of his head and I nodded, looking at his gelled back hair and dark blue suit.

"Yes.." I spoke softly in a confused voice.

His chest rumbled with laughter as he motioned for me to step inside.

"I'm here to escort you to Caltet Enterprise." He said as I got inside the sleek limo.

He sat beside me, shutting the door.

"Oh, I am Bryans song by the way. Adam." He said while smiling.

"Nice to meet you."

...

Awkward silence.

more awkward silence.

aaaand more.

"How about we play some music? Here let's see what you got playing on your phone." he said, grabbing my phone from hand before I could protest.

He plugged it in and the song resumed.

"She got money,Dirty sexy money,My high-street honey,She knows just what she's got, because she's so shit hot."

The lyrics came out and then Luke Spiller proceeded to moan in the song as I blushed wildly.

Adam slowly unplugged my phone, clearing his throat and handing it back.

"Maybe we should go musicless..." he said queitly and I looked down at my shoes, holding back laughter as well as the urge to jump out and do a tuck n' roll down the road.

OUT OF ALL SONGS.

THAT HAD TO BE THE ONE I WAS LISTENING TO WHILE GETTING READY.

...

Awkward silence was back.

Good thing the drive was only 8 minutes.

_____

I stepped into the building at 10:00 exactly. Adam led me to his fathers office and I stepped in at 10:03.

"Genevieve." His voice greeted in a happy tone. I was expecting anger for some reason.