First Time

*Please read at own risk as it contains sexual contents.

We decided to watch a movie in Niall's room, I quickly pulled on my pyjamas and ran back into his room jumping on the bed.

"What do you want to watch Princess?"

"Anything as long as I'm with you."

He kissed me oh so softly, one of his toe-curling, memory scrambling kisses. He pulled his lips from mine, leaving me wanting more.

"50 Shades of Grey okay with you?"

"Yes, I haven't seen it yet."

He laid down beside me and started the movie. I snuggled up beside him, and he kissed me on top of my head.

The movie was not what I expected, and it wasn't long, and we were embraced in a very passionate kiss. I could not get enough of him.

My brain said stop, but there were no stopping me. He rolled on top of me without breaking the kiss. His one hand was softly stroking along my side, his thumb touching the underside of my breast with every stroke.

He slowly pulled away and I moaned in exasperation. He smiled, and I pulled him down again, claiming his mouth with mine.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it upwards, wanting to feel his skin beneath my fingers. He groaned into my mouth, causing my desire for him to rise up another notch.

My breathing was coming in gasps, and the kiss just got hotter. I broke the kiss this time, but only to pull his shirt over his head. He stared into my eyes and in one smooth motion rolled us over so that once again, I was on top.

He pulled me closer and mumbled something as I deftly pushed my lips to his. He pushed me back and looked at me.

"Princess, if we do not stop now..."

"I love you, and I definitely don't want to stop, not now."

I stretched myself out on top of him and kissed him with a passion that made my heart hammer inside my chest. Again, my brain shouted at me, but the words were drowned by another groan from Niall.

His hands started to lift my shirt and could feel his fingertips on my skin. I softly moaned into his mouth, my breath catching in my throat.

I have never felt like this. I was burning up from the inside out. He pulled my night shirt all the way up and without thinking; I helped him to pull it all the way off.

I lay back down on top of him, and as our skins touched, I lost all control. I explored his torso with my hands and fingers. Touching every uncovered inch of him.

I broke the kiss and started kissing down his neck to his chest, tasting him and he moaned; I could feel the vibrations through the kisses that I planted on his chest.

He pulled me up and claimed my mouth as his own. His hands travelled up my back, and suddenly I felt my bra strap were undone. He pulled the one side, and it ended up on the floor with my night shirt.

I ended up on my back, and he stared down at my body. I could feel myself blush at the scrutiny of his eyes.

"You are even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined."

"I am all yours. Have a look with your hands then."

I focused on his smiling face above me. Slipping a solitary finger over my mouth, he mirrored with a soft "Shhhhh..."

Blinking rapidly, I nodded my understanding and eyed his mischievous smile as he began to slowly kiss my lips.

Deliberately, his soft kisses began to mark a trail downward, delicately touching my neck before tracing my chest with flickering twists of his tongue.

Small moans escaped my mouth as he lightly covers my breasts and stomach with seductive kisses, linked with tantalizing licks, he explored my body.

His strong hands wrapped around my legs as I edged into a slow, writhing, descending closer to pleasure with each kiss and lick.

I felt his breath warm me, sensations flooding my body as the tip of his tongue carefully licked along my body.

His grip tightened as I shuddered with his mouth covering me, stroking and sucking until I began to convulse with the crescendo of pleasure sweeping over me.

My fingers knotted in his hair, as his tongue penetrated my mouth in a french kiss until my senses spiralled out of control.

The erotic assault on my desire exploded as we became one, sparking a sharp shriek of primal excitement from my moist lips.

"Oh, yesssss!"

The fervent energy of his masterful manipulation of my body drove me insane. Sensations that I have never felt coursed through me leaving me almost speechless.

"Oh YES!"

My eyes fluttered as my mind echoed a solitary thought before the moment swept us away into pure bliss.

We snuggled close, and before we fell asleep in each other's arms, we declared our love to each other.

I woke up to a kiss fit for a queen, and I opened my eyes, to look up into the smiling eyes of the man I love.

*Please tell me what you think of the story so far, I like to read all of your comments.

*Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.