Going home

I woke up in a rather happy mood. We had a long week off from Uni, and I was going home to see my family, I missed them so much.

I quickly got dressed and headed over to the comic book store to get the book for little Ryan.

I got back to my room, and Aralynne was busy packing her bags. She was flying to Paris to visit her grandmother for the week.

She looked over at me and gave me a smile. I knew what she was going to ask.

"Don't ask me that."

"Please, I need to know."

"There is nothing to tell you."

"Yeah, you just got in late because you went to the bar downtown to get ice cream."

"Yeah, that is it."

"I hope he took your number, to confess, Zayn took mine." She fell on the bed dramatically like she fainted.

"I am happy for you and yeah, he took my number, but that means nothing."

"You totally like him."

"No....no I don't, I don't even know him." I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"You liar, you hesitated." She stood up and walked over to me and gave me a hug before taking her bag.

"I will see you next week, love you."

"Thanks enjoy Paris, love you too."

She was my first real friend, actually, the only one I have had in my life.

"Bring me something from Paris."

"I will try and bring you the Eiffel tower if it fits in my bag." She gave me a little smile and left.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out only to see I got a message from Mom.

"Hey Z. Dad is not going to make it to the airport; he has to work. I asked someone else to pick you up. It's a surprise, can't wait to see you. Have a safe flight baby girl. See you soon. Love you."

I finished packing my bags, and I started wondering about who was going to fetch me from the airport. The first person I could think about was Lucan, cause he was coming home as well.

I was going to see the whole family, cause mom and dad said they had to talk to all the children.

I got my stuff and left, locking the door behind me. I was going to miss this place, but hey, it's only for a week.

I got to the airport, waiting to board my flight when a text came through again, but this time from an unknown number.

"Can't wait to see you again."

I read through the text trying to figure out who it was from, but no one came to mind.

I got onto the plane, it was a four-hour flight, so I decided to close my eyes and sleep for a few minutes.

Three and a half hours later

"Miss we have landed." The flight attendant came to me giving me a little tap on the shoulder.

"Sorry, thanks for waking me up." I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my bag.

I got to the arrival section waiting for the person that was coming to fetch me. I looked around searching for someone that I could possibly know.

That is when I saw him, the person I least expected came to fetch me. How could my mom do this to me?

I know this is a short chapter, but was just a filler for the next one.

*Stay sweet Xoxo .