21 and a Suprise

I couldn't believe what I saw in the mirror; I didn't want to believe I looked this... pretty, but for a better word. Niall already knew me so well, even if we have only been together for two weeks.

I snapped out of my daydream and looked over at Aralynne; she was dressed in a purple silk dress with a bling flower at the top. She looked gorgeous.

"So, where are you taking me?"

"I'm not saying, you just have to wait and see."

Aralynne was very secretive, and that was something that I noticed from Zayn as well, they were the perfect match.

Aralynne pulled something from the dress box and pushed a little handbag into my hand that matched my dress perfectly.

I quickly grabbed my phone and my lip gloss shoving it into my new bag.

"Are you ready to go Z?"

"With this dress I can do anything, I feel that I am ready to take on the world."

"Yes, it looks like it."

"Did I just say that out loud?"

"Don't worry about it, if I had a dress like that? Believe me, I would also feel like a princess." She placed her arm around my shoulder, and we left the room.

When we got to the car, Aralynne pulled out a black blindfold, walking closer to me.

"Uhm... What are you doing A?" I walked backwards and bumped into the car.

"I have to blindfold you for this part of your surprise, trust me. This is going to be a surprise that you will never forget."

I glared at Aralynne and decided to go along. She planned this, and I did not want to spoil her mood.

I turned around, and she placed the blindfold over my eyes, making sure that I could not see.

Aralynne kept on talking the whole time that we were driving, and I couldn't even get a word in. The car came to a sudden standstill, and I heard Aralynne get out.

My door opened, and she took me by the hand, helping me out of the car.

"Watch your step please?"

I could hear a few people talking around me and then I heard the ding of an elevator.

"Can I take my blindfold off now?" I tried lifting up the blindfold, but Aralynne quickly took away my hands.

"No, not yet, just wait a minute."

I hear the door opening, and Aralynne took my hand helping me out of the elevator. I could feel a cool, pleasant breeze on my shoulders.

Aralynne let go of my hand, I then heard someone running away and the doors of the elevator closing behind me.

"Aralynne ... Aralynne? What? Where are you?" I called out, but there was no answer.

I started panicking; I didn't want to take off my blindfold now. Two hands softly touched my shoulder from the back, and I was more scared than ever.

"You can remove your blindfold, love." The most perfect yet charming and magical voice came from behind me.

I knew who it was, but it all felt like a dream to me, I was afraid if I took it off I would wake up.

He gently untied the blindfold and turned me around, my eyes was still closed.

His lips were brought to mine, and I knew that I wasn't dreaming, I wrapped my arms around him enjoying the kiss even more.

He let go of my body and kept on watching me up and down. We were standing on top of a roof with the most beautiful view I have ever seen.

"Surprise," He yelled out in excitement.

"Wow, Niall you didn't have to do this for me." I gave him another hug.

"Happy birthday princess." He pressed his lips to mine again.

"Thank you for this is the best birthday present ever. Thanks for my dress too."

A table was set for two with a bouquet lying on the table with pink roses being displayed.

"So this is a birthday dinner, but it's also kind of our second date."

We have had a first date, but him doing this was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"Thank you, Niall."

"What for Princess?"

"Thank you for everything, thank you for choosing me as your girlfriend, thank you for not giving up on me."

"I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl, and I am not ashamed to tell it to the world."

"You are different, you see me as perfect, even if I am not. You don't care how I look, you don't see the pain I have, you just see me as me, Zenè." I gave him a blushing smile, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Your smile can light up New York City in the dark."

"You are such a cheese ball." A little laughter escaped from his mouth.

"Okay, I will stop quoting songs now, but just to tell you the honest truth, I like you for who and what you are. The fact that you see me as an ordinary person is a big bonus."

Niall stood up from his seat and helped me out of mine, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

I enjoyed every moment I had with him. I was falling for him hard, very hard and there was nothing that's going to stop me, or could ever stop me.

This was like a fairy tale, my fairy tale and I knew, he was my happily ever after.

*Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.