Dresses and Stylist

When I got back to my room, Aralynne was nowhere to be seen. Her bed was neatly made up, and her phone was lying on her dresser.

Niall stormed into our room, all out of breath. I let him sit down on my bed and gave him a bottle of water out of the mini fridge.

"Is something wrong Niall? Why are you in such a hurry?"

"I ... I want to ask if, maybe, you know, if you would like to be my date?" He asked and took another sip of the water.

Niall wasn't even angry at me for not kissing him. I liked him, but I had to tell him the truth. I had to tell him that I was still in love with Mike.

"Earth to Zenè." Niall waved his hand in front of my face to get my attention.

"Yes, sorry...what were you asking?"

"Do you want to be my date for tonight to the meet and greet?"

"Uhm! Sure, but what should I wear?" I wanted to tell Niall about Mike but I just couldn't, because deep down I was starting to like him more than just a friend.

I decided that I wanted to give him a chance, he could be the guy that makes me forget about Mike.

"Something formal, maybe a dress, or something."

"I don't have dresses, or something, here." I hung my head in shame because I wasn't a girly girl.

"Don't worry about it, I will speak to Lou and ask her to help you, but then you need to come with me."

I grabbed some of my clean clothes and placed them in my backpack. I wrote Aralynne a note, leaving it on her dresser next to her phone.

I pushed Niall through the door and locked it behind us. Niall and I then left in a hurry.

We arrived at the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York. It was only a few kilometers away from my dorm. Niall was in such a hurry.

He hasn't said anything about the kiss yet, and that confused me a lot. I wanted him to tell me how he felt about what happened or almost happened between us.

Niall rushed to my side again, opening the door, he grabbed my hand in his and we started running inside. I had to run real fast just to keep up with him. There were a few paparazzi standing around outside taking pictures of him.

We got into the elevator, and he pressed the 50th-floor button. I was still amazed at how big this place was.

"Wow, this place is huge." I let out a breath of amazement.

"Yeah, it's amazing, wait till you see the rooms." Niall still had my hand in his and I could feel his grip tightening.

I looked at the numbers counting down the floors, and it felt like we were moving in slow motion.

"Must be fun being famous?" I looked at Niall and then immediately back at the numbers.

"Sometimes it gets a little too much, but I enjoy the rush that I get when I am on stage in front of thousands of people, doing what I love." Niall bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

My mind kept on twirling, about the almost kiss that happened between us. The way that he held my hand made me forget about everything that was going wrong in my life.

The elevator finally came to a stop, and Niall dragged me by my hand, and we hurried out making our way down the hall, into the most beautiful room I have ever seen.

The view from where I stood at the window was amazing. I could see Central Park clearly and even a few people were walking around doing their own thing.

"Lou, this is Zenè, you need to get her ready for tonight, she is going to be my date for the meet and greet."

"Zenè, this is Lou our stylist and also one of my friends."

Niall kissed me one last time on my cheek and left the room, leaving me alone with Lou. I put my backpack down on the bed and stood there watching the room as Lou twirled me around.

Lou walked over to the closet and took out three dresses. The first one was a pink one with little flowers at the shoulder, then she brought out a plain green lime dress, that looked more like evening wear and the last one was a nice looking black dress with a little sparkle in the middle of the waist.

"You have to choose love." Lou displayed the three dresses on the bed.

I chose the...

*Stay sweet Xoxo .