Holidays

We were going to be in Paris for a whole week. Niall decided that the two of us needed a break from everything and everyone.

We had a luxury suite, but we decided on sleeping in separate rooms.

"Room service." A knock came from the door. 

"Hi, thanks so much, this is perfect." I heard Niall's voice from the front door.

I heard him close the door and I pulled the covers over my head, pretending that I was still asleep.

I could hear Niall coming into my room with the breakfast trolley; the glasses were shaking the whole way that he pushed it.

"Good Morning Princess, breakfast is served."

I ignored him, still pretending to be asleep and he placed his cold hands on my hips making me catch my breath.

He started kissing me on my neck and moved all the way up to my face, making it a full blown make out session.

"Why can't I wake up like this every morning?" I mumbled into the kiss.

His cold hands were still on my hips and I could feel them warming up a bit. His lips left mine, but I quickly stole another kiss.

"Princess we've got a busy day before us and I want to enjoy every moment here." He gave me one last kiss before putting the tray with food on the bed.

He lifted the silver lid from the plate, revealing the most delicious looking breakfast that I have ever seen. The smell made my mouth water.

I took a piece of bacon from the plate, taking a bite. It really was food fit for a king. Niall and I finished our breakfast in silence.

I grabbed my clothes and quickly took a shower. I dressed in a comfortable Mickey and Minnie Mouse shirt, a pair of skinny jeans and comfortable sneakers.

Niall waited outside my bedroom door, dressed in jeans, a white shirt and a pair of gray sneakers.

I grabbed my bag from the table that stood in the room. As we left, Niall closed and locked the door behind us.

We stepped out of the hotel and I enjoyed the warm summer sun on my skin. We got into the black Mercedes that was waiting outside for us.

"Morning Mr and Mrs Horan. I am George your driver for the week while you are visiting us here in Paris." The driver spoke with a thick French accent from the front, making me smile a little at the mistake that he just made.

Niall and I have been dating for almost two years now and we were acting more like a married couple than someone that were only dating.

"We are not yet married, George. I do however hope that she will marry me eventually someday." Niall looked at me with his piercing blue eyes, a beautiful wide smile on his face.

He moved up to George's seat and whispered something into his ear, making him chuckle a little.

The car came to a standstill and I could see one of the most beautiful buildings ever, the words on the building spelt out 'Louvre Museum'.

We spend a few hours there, enjoying everything inside and just being alone with each other in such a beautiful place, before dashing back to our hotel room.

*The next chapter will contain some sexual scenes so please read at your own risk!

*Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.