Jessica

Jessica is twenty-six, she is the second oldest, living in London, where the weather is dreary, almost always cold and raining or snowing, but it is such a beautiful place.

I visited her once since she has moved there, she has been living there for almost four years. We only see her when she come and visit us over Christmas or New Year.

She is engaged to rock star, 'Christian Graham', he is in a band called 'The Eagles,' he is a really cool musician, and he is also really famous.

My Mom and Dad don't like him much because they think that he is only using Jess because she is pretty.

They really loved each other very much; you could see it in their eyes, the way that they looked at each other.

Jess was a lawyer and an excellent one at that. She saved a lady's butt from going to jail; she was accused of killing her husband, and Jessie proofed them wrong.

Before she wanted to be a lawyer, she wanted to become a nurse, but when she had to help someone that nearly bled themselves to death she passed out cold. She couldn't handle that.

After that, she decided that she wanted to become a lawyer and to this day she didn't regret her decision.

Jess and Christian had been together for three years now. Everyone always thought that they were never going to last because Christian was always on the road and he was almost never home.

Jess didn't care about that because she was always busy with some kind of case. The court kept her busy and Jess liked her own space, so she didn't mind when Christian wasn't home.

Rumors always went around that Christian was cheating on Jess because he was famous. She never really worried about the rumor-mongering, because she didn't believe it one bit, she knew Christian would never cheat on her.

Jess was one of those girly girls, she liked shopping a lot, just like Mom.

She always bought new dresses and shoes and let me tell you, she had a lot of shoes.

"Babe, if you keep on buying shoes I will have to give some of them to the homeless people," Christian said.

She always shrugged him off, not worrying what he thinks. She was always fashionable, always trying to dress me up and I hated it.

"You're a lady, you should dress like a lady." She always said to me.

I admired her way of dressing, but that wasn't for me, only she could make it work. I always thought that she was going to be a designer because of her good taste.

Jess and Christian had a lot of friends because of his lifestyle and being a celebrity.

Jessica's best friend was also a celebrity, and they were really close.

*Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.