Aralynne

*Aralynne*

So I was talking to Alex and Zenè, she was a really great girl, and I never thought that I would meet someone like her.

She had this fresh, yet reserved outlook on life. I thought she was beautiful, but so am I.

Although Alex and I were very close, I needed a BFF, a girlfriend that I could go out and go shopping with, or talk about boys and girly stuff.

I am one of those girls that you don't mess with. A real-life drama queen, what you see is what you get. I am very passionate about theater and music.

I rarely take no for an answer and always have a plan B. I know how to have fun, and I'm always full of energy. I am very brave and conquer my fears very easily.

I will always defend my friends and never let anyone hurt the ones I love.

I started talking about One Direction, and I could see the expression in Zenè's face, it was like she didn't know who they were.

"I like them so much they are so cute."

"Do you know them Zenè?" Alex asked.

"Nope never heard of them," She replied.

"What!" Alex shouted out loud doing some kind of weird dance in the room like he was disappointed.

"I don't really know celebs because I am from Westbrook Texas. We don't really worry about celebs there." She said politely.

"Since you don't know them or anything about them, I will just have to inform you all about them."

"Why?" She asked in a thick Texas accent, which was beautiful.

"We are going to see them live next weekend," I said over excited.

She looked at me confused.

"What?" Alex looked at me and stood up from the bed.

"Why is she going to watch One Direction with you and not me. She doesn't even know them." He said with attitude.

"You know I have three tickets, Alex."

"Oh, I didn't know, sorry." He smiled at Zenè and me.

Alex could be such a drama queen.

"I really don't have to go with you. Like Alex just said, I don't even know them. What if I don't like them? Take someone with you that likes them and knows them." Zenè stood up and walked over to her bed.

"No, I want you to see why I like them. I know you will like them." I said, pouting my lips.

"If you say so."

"We have a week."

"A week for what?" Alex looked at me quickly.

"You know."

"Oh yeah." He smiled, making me laugh with him.

Zenè looked at us, not knowing what we were talking about.

"Could you inform me as well, please?" She looked over at us and smiled sweetly.

"We have a week to tell you all about One Direction," I said kind of doing a happy dance.

"Okay." She started unpacking her suitcase again.

I knew this was going to be a long week. I liked Zenè for accepting the challenge.

I went over to her gave her another hug and Alex, and I went out of the room.

*Stay sweet Xoxo .