Wedding 1

At last Mike and Ashlee's wedding day has arrived. I was going to see the family that lived far from here or those that we never get to see.

Mom laid out a lavender colored dress on my bed and a pair of high heels with a lot of diamonds on them.

I took the shoes from the bed and placed them back in my closet, taking out a pair of flats that went perfectly with the dress.

I took a quick shower and wrapped the towel around me. I dashed into my room from the bathroom and found Niall sitting on the bed, looking very happy to see me in such a compromising situation.

I grabbed the towel pulling it tighter to my body to make sure that he didn't and couldn't see anything that he should not, or at least not yet. He just looked at me, and I started feeling uncomfortable.

"I promise, I won't peek. You can quickly get dressed." The smile on his face didn't comfort me at all.

He closed his eyes and covered them with his hands, making sure to not peek.

I quickly pulled on my dress, all the while keeping a close eye on Niall. My thoughts wandered back to the day that we put up the Christmas lights and what had transpired in this room.

"Hey, are you finished or must I still wait?"

I was brought back to the present and looked up into the most beautiful pair of blue eyes.

"You were supposed to keep your eyes closed until I told you to open them."

"Sorry princess, I could not resist." His eyes twinkled with mischief, but he again covered his eyes.

I sat down on the bed putting on my shoe's. Jessica burst into my room, and Niall was still sitting with his hands over his eyes.

Jessica dragged me by the hand to my dressing table doing my hair and makeup; we had to look appropriate for the occasion since we were apart from the other bridesmaids.

"How long have your boyfriend been sitting like that?"

"Since I asked him, why?"

"Just asking that's all."

At last, she was finished with my make-up and hair, to say that I was impressed is an understatement, I was more than impressed.

What did I expect, with her being the fashion guru of the family?

"You can tell lover boy to open his eyes now." She giggled and left the room.

I was still staring at myself in the mirror when I heard Niall take a deep breath.

"Wow! You... tell me I am dreaming. You look... gorgeous."

"Thank you, Niall, you always know what to say." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"We've got to leave now, or we are going to be late." Lucan shouted from the room next door.

I grabbed Niall by the hand and dragged him behind me, his suit fitted perfectly with my dress.

We got into the red Range Rover Evoque that belonged to Jessica, being a lawyer means that you get good money.

We arrived at the church, and we got out, Niall kissed me, let go of my hand and went inside with Lucan and LJ to find good seats.

*Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.