Confusion and a Heartbeat

*Niall*

I have just met an angel, an infuriated angel, but she was a breathtaking angel, the most exquisite creature, everything I have ever wanted in a girl.

I remembered spilling my drink on her because when I saw her, she made my knees weak and my heart race.

I just wanted to go over there and talk to her, but that is when I slipped and made a mess of everything.

She just stood up and left without saying goodbye; she looked over at me a little longer, and I could see the hurt in her eyes. I have got to get to know her.

"Sorry, what is your name again?" I looked over to the boy and girl sitting on the other side of the room.

"I am Aralynne, and this is Alexander, but everyone calls him Alex," She said with a smile.

"And the girl that left?"

"Why do you want to know?" She kept on looking at me, crossing her arms.

"There is something about her that intrigued me," I answered this time, with a smile so big, it could go around my entire head.

"I think our little Nialler is in love." Louis even started making kissing noises.

"Shut up bro." I gave him a little nudge on the shoulder.

"Our little Nialler is in love and this time not with food, our little Nialler is in love and this time not with food.." Liam and Zayn sang it was kind of catchy and I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"Cut it out and leave the poor guy alone," Harry said in a stern voice, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks, Harold."

"You're welcome bro, but you gotta admit it, you really like this girl." Harry then smiled at me making me blush even more.

"Fine, I do. Aralynne, could you please tell me her name?" I looked back over at the only two people in the room that haven't said anything.

"It's Zenè... Zenè Carter." This time, she gave me a big smile.

I decided that I had to go and look for her. I could still see her in front of me, every feature, burned into my mind, more perfect than the next.

Before leaving, I could still hear everyone talking, and Zayn even asked Aralynne for her number.

Liam and Louis were busy on their phones, probably texting their girlfriends or playing some random game that they downloaded.

"Do want some help?" Harry said, bringing me back to reality.

"No, it's fine, I will find her on my own thanks and by the way, I think she thinks that you are an arrogant idiot." I gave him a little smile.

"Yeah, dude she thinks that about you too. Good luck mate." He gave me a smile and a little thumbs up.

"Thanks." I waved goodbye to all of them and stepped out of the room.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning around quickly, thinking it was Zenè, but then I thought to myself, why would she want to talk to me? She thinks I am a jerk, why wouldn't she?

"Where are you going Ni?" Lou our stylist and also a very good friend of mine asked.

"Going to find a girl."

"Well, there are a lot of them outside, so you can pick anyone just make the right choice." Lou started laughing at her own comment.

"You don't understand, the girl that left a few minutes ago, the one that fainted..." I was interrupted by her.

"Oh, yeah, the one that yelled at all of you and just left."

"Yes, that one, that's her. I am going to look for her."

"Why?" She looked at me with a look of confusion on her face.

"There is just something about her that I like."

"Well then, good luck Ni. Don't stay out too late." She walked away laughing.

"Yes, mom," I said making her laugh even harder.

I was going to find her even if it takes me all night. She could be the one, and I don't want to mess it up.

*Stay sweet Xoxo .