Chapter 7

It's been about 2 months since Mike and Chester adopted me. It has been awesome, Brad and I have become best friends, and everyone else, they are like brothers to me.

Now, it's around 3 in the morning, Brad and I are sitting on the roof, watching the stars. I had my head on his chest as a pillow.

"Tyler, when's your birthday?" he asked. I stiffened a little, he put his hand on my shoulder, then I relaxed.

"Tomorrow." he sat up, making me as well.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I looked at him.

"Bad memories, when I was 2, My mom left me on the orphanage doorstep." he hugged me and I sighed.

"But that's the past, your future is here, with us. Not at the orphanage." I nodded.

"You're right." I snuggled up to him and started to fall asleep. I felt him carry me and put me down in the bed.

"Goodnight, Ty." he kissed my forehead.

"Night, Brad. I love you."

"I love you too, sis." he closed the door.

----
"Tyler, wake up." I felt someone pull the cover off. I pulled the sheet over my head.

"Leave me alone, I want to sleep."

"That's what you get for staying up to 3 in the morning with me on the roof." I opened one eye. Brad was standing there.

"Braddles, go away. I'm not getting up unless one of my dads make me."

"Ok. And here. You're wearing this." he threw me my with One Republic shirt, black jeans, and a grey beanie.

"I'm still not getting up." I said.

"We will see about that." he laughed. I closed my eyes again for 2 seconds. I heard my door open, I opened my eyes, Chester was walking towards me.

"Daddddd, I'm trying to sleep." I said. He picked me up and took me to the living room.

"Dad!! Help me."

"Babe, put our daughter down." Mike said to Chester. He tossed me on the couch. Brad sat down next to me, I put my head in his lap and my eyes started to close.

"I'll let you sleep until breakfast is ready." Brad whispered.

"Ok." I looked at him then fell asleep, again.

"Tyler. This time, wake up. Mike made bacon." I sat up instantly.

"What about bacon?" I asked.

"I made some." Mike said from the table. I walked to him and hugged him.

"Thanks, Dad." I ate my food and we talked.

"So, Tyler, Brad told me that your turning 18 tomorrow." Chester said. I glared at Brad, he smiled at me.

"Yes."

"He also told me why you didn't tell us. I completely understand. Just know that you can tell us anything." I nodded and watched some cartoons.