Chapter 40

"So. I just got off the phone with Matt. Tonight we are playing with Avenged and tomorrow with 30 Seconds." Chester informed everyone that was in the living room.

"Ok." Austin smiled and we all cheered.

"Yeah. Now I can meet Avenged Sevenfold and see Jared again." I said. Tino laughed and ruffled my hair.

"No, no, touchy the hair." I swatted his hand.

"Ok. Matt and the guys are already at the venue. It will be about 45 minutes." he looked up from his phone.

We got to the venue and I jumped out.

"Hey. Who are you?" Matt asked me.

"This is my daughter, Tyler." Chester came up from behind me.

"Oh. You're his kid with the amazing voice." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yep, I told him." I playfully punched Chester's arm.

"Anyways. I was wondering if you wanted to sing So Far Away with me."

"That would be awesome!"

"Come on, the guys want to meet you." I followed him to their dressing room.

"Guys, this is Tyler." everyone looked at me. Johnny got up and hugged me.

"Nice to meet you. Matt wouldn't shut up about asking you to sing with him." I blushed.

"Oh geez, I'm not that good." I laughed nervously. I met everyone else and I sat and chatted with them until they had to go on stage.