Chapter 13

"Guys, come in here," Pheonix said. Chester was at the store, getting food. We all walked in the game room upstairs.

"What's up?"

"So, Chaz's birthday is coming up in a few days. I want us to give him a surprise birthday party." we agreed. We planned it out. 

While we were gaming, Chester came home, he was crying.

"Dad, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, sweetheart. Where's your dad?"

"In your room." he walked upstairs and talked to Mike. I listened from behind the door.

"...... It's him, I saw him, Mike. I'm sure it was Sean." he cried.

"Babe, did he do anything?" Mike whispered.

"Yes. He did it again."

Who's Sean, what did he do again? Why is Chester so upset? Maybe it was the guy Brad was telling me about. I went to my room and listened to music.

"Tyler, what are you doing here? You and Chester are supposed to be at the concert." Joe said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, where is he?" the thought of him brought tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" he sat next to me.

"When Chester came home, he was crying. He talked to Mike, and even though I shouldn't have, I eavesdropped on them. He said that he saw a guy named Sean and he did something. I don't know what's wrong with Dad, but I want to help." I sobbed.

"Tyler, ask Rob to take you to the concert. I will think of a way for you to help Chester while you're gone." he ruffled my hair.

"Thanks, bud."

"No problem, sis" he smiled and left. I went to Rob's room and asked him, I left out the part about Chester.

"Ok. Let's go." we got in the car.

"Are you excited to meet them?" Rob asked as we pulled in the parking lot.

"Yeah, and I'm also really nervous."

"You'll be fine." he smiled as Panic! At The Disco came up on stage.