Chapter 10

Tyler's Point of view

"No fair! Joe cheated!" I screamed.

"Sorry! Every men for himself." Joe laughed and sprayed Rob.

We ran around and sprayed water at each other until we tell to the ground.

"It's official, this is the best birthday ever." I panted. Mike and Chester hugged me.

"I'm glad you liked it, Ty." Brad smiled. We went inside to change. I was pulling my Blink-182 shirt over my head when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." Brad walked in and hugged me.

"What was that for?" I asked as we pulled away.

"For being amazing." he laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too." I said. We walked downstairs,  Mike and Chester were cuddled together on the couch. I took Brad's phone and took a picture and sent it to my phone and both of my dads.

"So cute." I said.

"Why thank you." Dad smiled. I sat on Chester's lap and Brad sat on the floor.

"B, keep it on. I was watching that." I said as he changed the channel.

"Sorry." he turned it back to Doctor Who.

We watched it, we as in all of us, until I was getting tired.

"Thanks for the great birthday, guys." I hugged them and went to my room. I climbed in bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Ty, are you ok?" Brad sat on the bed.

"I'm fine. I was tired, now I'm not." I lied.

"Ok. Good night." he left.

I don't want to go to sleep, I don't want to dream about my mom and dad.