Chapter 46

I whipped my head to look behind me, his face, he looked so familiar.

Then it clicked- it was Sean. Brad was trying to move me, I just stared at Sean.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. You've grown, sweetie." he came up to me and touched my cheek. I flinched from his touch as if his hands were blades.

"Don't touch me, you- you monster," I told him.

"Don't talk to your father like that."

"You are not my father! Mike and Chester are!"

"Who was there for you when you were growing up?! Who was there when you were sick?!" he waited for me to answer.

"Not you!" I screamed. Mike came outside.

"What's going o-?" he stopped himself when he saw Sean.

"Tyler, get inside. Now."

"Dad, I got this."

"No, you don't."

"Do you want her to die?" he put a pistol to my head. He cocked it, I heard that it was empty, because I was so close to him.

"Sea-. I mean, Father, will you please let me go?"

"No. You are coming back with me." he pulled me with him. I bit his hand and kicked him in the groin. He groaned and released me.

I ran to Dad and Brad. We quickly got inside the bus, Mike's arms around me because I was shaking so badly.

"What happened?" Chester asked. I was so scared right now.

"Dad, Se- Sean was out there. He wanted me, but I didn't let him." I hugged him.

"Tyler, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." he kissed my head.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault that I was born. It's not your fault that he is like this." I replied.