Chapter 59

It's been a couple of weeks since we got off tour, my dads and I have been trying to go house hunting. It's actually been a lot of fun. We found this nice house, not too big, but big enough for all of us to be comfortable. It's 6 bedrooms and has a basement. And a pool!

"Dad? Can we get this house?" I asked Chester. He seemed kind of on edge but still put a smile on his face.

"I'm gonna see if we can. But we have to do something before this." I nodded at his statement. We said goodbye to Sherry, our real estate agent.

We got in the car and drove to Jason's house. Everyone was chilling in the living room playing games.

"Did you guys find something today?" Jason asked me as he hugged me.

"I think so, it's up to them though."

"That's true. I know that Chester is stressed out right now. Heard that he is going to put the restraining order on Sean soon."

"Yea, I just... I hope that when that's done he'll be happy." I curled up.

"All in time." he smiled at me. I watched them game for a bit then got up and went to Chester and Mike's room. I listened to their conversation through the door.

"Mike, I'm scared. I'm really, really scared."

"I know, baby. I'm worried too. But in the end, this will protect you and Tyler."

"I know..." Chester started crying. I lightly knocked on the door, Mike said to come in. I walked in and wrapped my arms around my dad.

"I love you, Tyler," Chester said, tears falling down my shirt.

"I love you too, Dad." I hugged him tighter. I sat with them for a bit, then Mike's phone rang.

"Hello? Yes, that's me.. Okay.. Alright... Yes, that's fine... Thank you so much, I'll see you in a couple of hours." he hung up. Chester was playing with my hair, trying to control his breathing.

"That was our lawyer, he said that we can go to the courthouse at 4 and get the restraining order signed and notarized." Chester nodded and kissed my head.

"Soon, this will all be over," he told me. I hope it does.