Chapter 42

After everything was calmed down, Mike said,

"So, we can't go on the bus, what do we do?" everyone shrugged.

"Maybe we could get another bus somehow?" Austin suggested. 

"Great Idea! But what about all the stuff on the bus?" Mike put his head in his hands, looking puzzled. I looked at Chester and he smiled at me.

"Don't worry, sweetie, we'll be ok. Maybe we can get it after tonight." he held my hand. I nodded and curled up.

"Ok, I just called. They said for us to get a hotel then they will have a bus for us in the morning." Joe came back in from a room. Alan pinched the bridge of his nose.

"We can drive you there." Matt offered. We were divided into 5 cars. 

I sat next to Aaron and Johnny, who were both still trying to calm me down.

"Nothing is going to work man, it's no use," Aaron said. My breathing finally paced to normality and I leaned on Johnny. He just stroked my hair and softly sang to me.

We finally got to the hotel, it was around 1 in the morning and I was slowly falling asleep.

"Come on, I'll carry her," Brian said when he saw that I was tired. He picked me up bridal style and I put my arms around his neck.

"Syn." I said sleepily.

"Yes?" he looked at me.

"Your hair is really soft." I ran my hand through his hair.

"Johnny and Zacky say that too, and so did Jimmy." we got to the hotel room.

"I'll see you later, Kiddo." he smiled and kissed my head. I hugged him when he put me down and went to Rob, who was the only one in Linkin Park that was with us.

"Let's go to the rooms." he guided me to our destination.

"See you in the morning, Tyler." I went into the hotel room that my dads were sharing.

"Hey, darling." Dad said when he got out of the bathroom. 

I lay between the two and finally fell asleep.