Chapter 37

"Look, Austin. I got 5,000 tickets." I showed him.

"Woah, kid. That's amazing!" we went to the ticket shop.

"What do you want?" he asked.

I looked around. There were a lot of things, a bunch of headphones, stuffed animals, and stuff like that.

"I want this lava lamp," I said to him. It was a blue lava lamp and you could decorate it.

"Alrighty." we went to the front desk, and I traded my tickets for the lamp.

"Thanks, Austin, for this amazing time."

"No problem. Anytime you can hang out with me, just ask." he hugged me.

"I'm hungry now."

"Do you want to go to Pizza Hut?"

"Sure. I'm always up for pizza." I smiled. We walked there and paid for the buffet.

In the end, I only had 4 slices and Austin ate almost 2 pizzas.

"Tyler, you love this stuff. Why aren't you eating." I forced a small smile on my face.

"I didn't say I was starving." he rolled his eyes, but he didn't look like he believed it.

"Let's go back to the bus." as we were walking out, a man in a hoodie saw us. He was following us to the bus.

When we got on the bus, I looked out the window.

"What's wrong?" Brad sat next to me on the couch.

"When Austin and I left Pizza Hut, a man followed us here." he tilted his head.

"That's weird," he said. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder.