Chapter 52

A.N. This video includes some of the tricks I am including in this chapter.

We got to the skate park, there were a lot of people, but you could find Tomo easily. I skated to the man in a neon purple shirt and black jeans.

"Tomo!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey, Tyler. How are you?" he swung me around.

"I'm fine, now that I'm getting a break from my house."

"Haha. Where is Shannon and Jared?"

"They are over by the entrance. I came over here as soon as I saw you." that made him laugh.

"Well, let's see what moves you got, skater girl." Tomo winked and put his SnapBack on my head and took out his phone to record me. Shannon and Jared made their way to me and Tomo while I was doing a couple of ollies.

I was soon skating the ramp and flipping the skateboard. Jared joined and we were in time with each move. We nodded at each other and lifted the skateboard with our feet. We put one foot on the bottom wheel axle and started walking before doing wall plants.

I stopped because I was out of breath. Jared came next to me and looked at me worried.

"I'm ok, Jared. My ribs hurt a little bit though." we went off to the side of the ramp. I lifted my shirt lightly and saw that I had bruises all over my ribs. I tried to brush it off and pretend they weren't there.

"Tyler, where did those come from?" Tomo asked, concerned.

"I just fell, it's nothing." Shannon and Jared didn't say anything, knowing I didn't want to explain.